Jack Baird - 1 yr extension

I think Jack Ross had big doubts about Baird last season and only offered him a year as he would be cover for McKenzie and Davis. As its turned out he has been outstanding in the Championship this season and proved himself well worthy of a new contract. Be interesting to see how he performs at Premiership level if/when we get there.

Absolutely delighted to see Jack Baird has signed a new contract. He has been outstanding this season and in my eyes our best defender. Baird and Davis make a formidable pairing at the back and hopefully both will gain promotion with the buds this year and play together for many years to come.

Will need to sing 'Bairdy Bairdy Bairdy' on the 15th minute to honour the big man signing a new contract.

Well done Jack Baird and keep up the good work.

34 minutes ago, Krankies therapist said:

well done big bairdy.  Cannae believe sonme of the crap been spouted bout baird this season , hes been top man.  Been away from here for a while and still a lot of the same greeters and bleaters banging on about the same things. some you shoudl of learned that yer just plain boresville

Change your handle name or I am calling the police :o

Don't u just hate the English Dictionary

39 minutes ago, Krankies therapist said:

well done big bairdy.  Cannae believe sonme of the crap been spouted bout baird this season , hes been top man.  Been away from here for a while and still a lot of the same greeters and bleaters banging on about the same things. some you shoudl of learned that yer just plain boresville

Quality greet and bleat above. 

Your opinion on Baird would have been sufficient though. 

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Am I the only one a bit confused about him being in there? He was rightly there for the week we played Dunfermline but the defence had little to do on Saturday - except score goals!

If you're speaking about Harkins he plays in midfield .. He sat deep in the 1st half against us and help break up attacks, then sprayed passes out to begin their breaks.. actually against us he did that quite well... When he was with us he was rubbish...

If you're speaking about Harkins he plays in midfield .. He sat deep in the 1st half against us and help break up attacks, then sprayed passes out to begin their breaks.. actually against us he did that quite well... When he was with us he was rubbish...

I don’t think he’s talking about Harkins..

38 minutes ago, DWBud said:

I don’t think he’s talking about Harkins..

Thanks - re-reading you are right, it just followed my comment on Harkins.

Bairdy did plenty - that is why QOS did not have a much in attack....

He has been a star performer most weeks - otherwise Mac would be playing

11 hours ago, Hambud said:
16 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
Just noticed that Ross Stewart is in there too.

Alloa fan(s) on P&B seems to love him and Kirkpatrick.

Suspect that may be Kirkpatrick's level. Hopeful that big Stewart can develop, still young enough to improve.