Video: Mallan Mania

1 hour ago, div said:

A short tribute to our number 10. Hope you enjoy!

https://player.vimeo.com/video/217366984

Hey Div, do us all a favour and send this video to every club in the English top 2 division and maybe the club and player will get a better deal out of it. His 1st goal for us was goal of the season and his last goal was just as good :notworthy

Hey Div, do us all a favour and send this video to every club in the English top 2 division and maybe the club and player will get a better deal out of it. His 1st goal for us was goal of the season and his last goal was just as good :notworthy

Twitter is fantastic for that sort of thing. [emoji6]

38 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

The Barnsley fans will be creaming themselves, once they have a gander this....Superb

They think we are Conference Standard but maybe that should wake them up a bit. But he's too good for a team like Barnsley.

On his way for a medical as we speak, deal to be completed within 48 hours according to Div on Twitter.
All the best to Stevie, you have been brilliant for us.

Clubs have agreed everything. Now down to the player himself, and the medical.

I've no idea on what the fee is, and I won't divulge what was in the email Barnsley sent to me by mistake.

That was the chat.  175 k.  Unbelievable if they accept this. Lee irwin motherwell to Leeds 500k two years ago. That's the fee we should be asking for and when they say your a championship club you negotiate around it. So take 400k or even 350k.

Edited by norrie82

13 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

That was the chat.  175 k.  Unbelievable if they accept this. Lee irwin motherwell to Leeds 500k two years ago. That's the fee we should be asking for and when they say your a championship club you negotiate around it. So take 400k or even 350k.

You can ask for £500 million and a slice of the f**kin moon if you want but the harsh reaility of commerce is, if you have an asset you wish to move on , you can only take what is offered . I hope he goes for a LOT more and we have sparked a bidding war but if not and he goes , we take the best offer on the table and negotiate sell ons/add ons.

1 hour ago, norrie82 said:

Can you prove the fee is £175,000 ?????

Chat....

I think nonsense.

24 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Could someone please advise on how I can watch the clip ?

Any link to a clip even the YouTube ones on here crash the app as soon as I click on it.

Using iPhone 6

Would appreciate help on this

There is an issue with the App at the moment with YouTube clips. That will be fixed over the summer.

Meantime I've relaxed the privacy settings on the Vimeo clip so although you will see see that blue "This video is still processing" message, if you click on it you'll be taken to the video now.

In all cases if you use the site via your mobile internet browser instead of the app, you'll have no problems.

The app is, as they say, a pain in the arse.