Rip Off Admission Prices

• 2 years later...

Each to their own. Haven't set foot in either for 25 plus years but singling folk out who do is nonsense. How any individual decides to spend their hard earned is entirely up to them. It's nothing to do with cost for me either, wouldn't go if it was a fiver but as I say totally up to each individual.

And here we are today.
Munoz and more will happily pay.
Next season it may Be £31 plus.

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Each to their own. Haven't set foot in either for 25 plus years but singling folk out who do is nonsense. How any individual decides to spend their hard earned is entirely up to them. It's nothing to do with cost for me either, wouldn't go if it was a fiver but as I say totally up to each individual.

Hello pet. 

You feeling better after your wee tantrum yesterday ? My virtual cuddle would have helped you. 

Dinnae fret about Munoz, he is more than capable of giving a cheeky retort, you're not. 

You are actually very poor .

On 5/15/2017 at 8:14 PM, shull said:

They are taking the piss.

A £1.80 ticket nearly 40 years ago should be just over a Tenner today.

Why? What does inflation have to do with the settings of prices?

Companies set prices according to what they think people will pay.

Nobody is forcing you to pay.

Edited by oaksoft

15 minutes ago, shull said:

Hello pet. 

You feeling better after your wee tantrum yesterday ? My virtual cuddle would have helped you. 

Dinnae fret about Munoz, he is more than capable of giving a cheeky retort, you're not. 

Good morning Shull. I do happen to think ticket prices at some grounds are on the high side.

As it happens I didn't attend the Celtic away game last season but if supporters want to attend that's surely their decision. 

23 minutes ago, munoz said:

Good morning Shull. I do happen to think ticket prices at some grounds are on the high side.

As it happens I didn't attend the Celtic away game last season but if supporters want to attend that's surely their decision. 

Of course it is and I have made mine and I ain't going. 

Although fan power could change everything. By leaving Stadiums empty and protesting about sky high prices, Clubs would have to think again. 

Unfortunately, supporting your Team is a heavy duty addiction for some who will pay anything for their fix. 

Emotional Extortion. 

Thankfully I am now cleansed. 

31 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

From an up his own arse bullying fanny who has never been to a football match or supported a football team. 

I can only do my bit. 

Fans of the two biggest clubs could do the right thing for once and sort the problem out. 

Imagine their Stadiums lying empty for a few games. 

All their fans saying no   to  a forty quid gate price for a cup final. 

Mind you, I would prefer both clubs  dead. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

I can only do my bit. 

Fans of the two biggest clubs could do the right thing for once and sort the problem out. 

Imagine their Stadiums lying empty for a few games. 

All their fans saying no   to  a forty quid gate price for a cup final. 

Mind you, I would prefer both clubs  dead. 

Just because you can't afford the prices doesn't mean stadiums are going to lie empty for games.

Crowds are up in Scotland. and English crowds too despite some eye watering entry fees.

You are just feeling the bitter sting of being left behind financially.

Just do the honourable thing, stop fecking bleating like a child and actually do something about it.

You are all mouth and no bollocks.

Edited by oaksoft

50 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Just because you can't afford the prices doesn't mean stadiums are going to lie empty for games.

Crowds are up in Scotland. and English crowds too despite some eye watering entry fees.

Just do the honourable thing, stop fecking bleating like a child and actually do something about it.

Oh you are so superior. 

The Forum Professor. 

That post must make you the supreme being of all. 

Get back in the gutter. 

Our average league match we can muster around 4000 home fans. 

Make just one league game not valid on the Season Ticket, charge 25 quid  at the gate and. we will be lucky to get 2000 home fans attending. 

Very poor at what exactly? I too pick and choose my games as I said but it's a personal choice. Not yours or anyone elses place to have a go at someone for choosing to go to any event.

Hello pet. 

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Very poor at what exactly? I too pick and choose my games as I said but it's a personal choice. Not yours or anyone elses place to have a go at someone for choosing to go to any event.

Be better choosing a different team the way things are going. 

Anyway, if you wish to pay 30 pounds for a game of pish football then wire in. 

It's a horrible addiction. 

Hope you get cured and cleansed, like me. 

If you can't, it will be FORTY POUNDS in a few Seasons. 

I am well out. 

I can't even afford to get the bus to Greenhill Road to pick up a complimentary ticket. 

Fecking dammit. 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Factually. Crowds are up despite prices being charged. Fact.. Each of us spend our money differently.. But.. Complain away Mr Shull. 

5 hours ago, delpierro said:
14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Well that's a lickspittle resply

I think ypu have used the wrong word here.

• 9 months later...