2017/18 season tickets on sale now

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

If the target is 1000 adult ST purchases to make the west stand exclusive to home support, but up to 50% ST purchases were free kids seats, who now, along with the purchasing adult have to relocate to the family stand. Is there a cat in hell's chance the west stand will be home fans only for any game next season?

looks like it might not have been fully thought through, or dangling an unreachable carrot?

Don't think you're far off with "unreachable carrot". However, we spoke to Tony Fitz and he's confident we can make 1,000!

Time will tell. We quite fancy moving it to W1

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Don't think you're far off with "unreachable carrot". However, we spoke to Tony Fitz and he's confident we can make 1,000!

Ignore him - he's incapable of not being a dick... :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Ignore him - he's incapable of not being a dick... :rolleyes:

Whether that's true or not, it's a pretty optimistic target. Think we sold around 600 ST's in that stand last season. Increase of 400 would be a lot to ask

Whether that's true or not, it's a pretty optimistic target. Think we sold around 600 ST's in that stand last season. Increase of 400 would be a lot to ask

It is true.

Unless people switch from other stands? Great feeling around the club, I'm expecting an increase in season tickets.

A good few years ago an English Championship team supporting friend of mine told me they were offered to buy a 2 year season ticket at twice the Championship price and as they were amongst the favourites to go up.

he, and his friends saw it as a good deal.

I believe they were promoted.

i think he was a Birmingham City supporter.

Guest TPAFKATS

To be fair, Fitzy also thinks we'll be playing in the Champions League in a couple of years [emoji6]

Just had a wee look on site the now, tried to register my nephew so I could add him as a friend then renew our tickets together...but I cannae cos he cannae have the same email as me doh!

A while back I tried to add some pals but it kept telling me their surnames were not acceptable or something like that... not actually renewing right now but would prefer to do it online ....

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Just renewed online. That Interstadia webpage is a fcuking disgrace. A dog's dinner. Get it sorted!

I am not a season ticket holder but just out of interest a logged on to the site to check it out and see what the fuss was about. I have to agree , the site is a horrible mess, difficult to navigate and muddled . While the rest of the official site has benefited from its recent makeover , the ticketing part lets it down badly. 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

I am not a season ticket holder but just out of interest a logged on to the site to check it out and see what the fuss was about. I have to agree , the site is a horrible mess, difficult to navigate and muddled . While the rest of the official site has benefited from its recent makeover , the ticketing part lets it down badly. 

Div must be shaking his head and muttering obscenities when he looks at a dug's dinner like that.

We've a new counter on the homepage of the official website totting up the Season Tickets bought for the West Stand and the progress towards the magical thousand mark.

Club will update this manually each day, it's not actually linked to the ticketing site.

129 sold in the 1st two days so 13% of the way there.

Club reporting sales in general are 71% up on the same time last season with 18% of purchases so far coming from 1st time season ticket holders.

A decent start!

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Div must be shaking his head and muttering obscenities when he looks at a dug's dinner like that.

To be fair the guys who provide that system are working hard to improve it but I do agree, the end user experience is absolutely terrible right now. It's really confusing and there are plenty of bugs.

The most pressing issue is that the seat chooser doesn't work at all on Apple iOS devices, because it's still based on Adobe Flash.

I'm sure Interstadia will work through the problems and improve it.

4 minutes ago, div said:

We've a new counter on the homepage of the official website totting up the Season Tickets bought for the West Stand and the progress towards the magical thousand mark.

Club will update this manually each day, it's not actually linked to the ticketing site.

Club reporting sales in general are 71% up on the same time last season with 18% of purchases so far coming from 1st time season ticket holders.

A decent start!

Do you have the total numbers so far Div ?

9 minutes ago, div said:

A decent start!

Brilliant. 

I wish the Season would start this Saturday. 

It is going to be glorious viewing with the Title secured by our wonderful Team. 

1 minute ago, div said:

To be fair the guys who provide that system are working hard to improve it but I do agree, the end user experience is absolutely terrible right now. It's really confusing and there are plenty of bugs.

The most pressing issue is that the seat chooser doesn't work at all on Apple iOS devices, because it's still based on Adobe Flash.

I'm sure Interstadia will work through the problems and improve it.

I am the simplest case I imagine - a straight renewal, one person, one seat, the same seat. No kids, no moving seat, no adding a mate, nothing. Just renewing the same seat... was an irritating experience. You have to laugh, we are trying to get 1000 in the West Stand, we are trying to attract new fans generally, then they are faced with a clusterfcuk of an interface / online experience like that.

My personal favourite website is British Airways. The complexity of their business, the amount of services they offer - hotels, car hire, obviously a huge network of flights, plus the OneWorld Alliance partners, frequent flyer miles service... no doubt they employ a dedicated webteam to manage the whole thing, but it just works... intuitive, clear, easy to get it to do what you are looking to do.

11 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Do you have the total numbers so far Div ?

No mate, only going by numbers on the counter on the website for West and this tweet club put out earlier;