2017/18 season tickets on sale now

Tried to renew online for my son and myself but utterly impossible on that awful website. Keeps telling me no products available when clicking on either the purchase ST or quick renew buttons. Tried different browsers and devices, all the same with same message and interstadia logos cropping up all over the page ! Will try over the phone tomorrow but the website really is not good enough

On 2017-5-18 at 4:43 PM, pozbaird said:

I am the simplest case I imagine - a straight renewal, one person, one seat, the same seat. No kids, no moving seat, no adding a mate, nothing. Just renewing the same seat... was an irritating experience. You have to laugh, we are trying to get 1000 in the West Stand, we are trying to attract new fans generally, then they are faced with a clusterfcuk of an interface / online experience like that.

My personal favourite website is British Airways. The complexity of their business, the amount of services they offer - hotels, car hire, obviously a huge network of flights, plus the OneWorld Alliance partners, frequent flyer miles service... no doubt they employ a dedicated webteam to manage the whole thing, but it just works... intuitive, clear, easy to get it to do what you are looking to do.

"My personal favourite website is British Airways" !!!!

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

"My personal favourite website is British Airways" !!!!

Tell me about it! Don't I feel like a daft Joe Cnut praising the BA website now! We flew down to London on Saturday morning from Edinburgh. The IT disaster hit just as we landed and were heading for our gate at Heathrow's T5. On entering T5 the crisis quickly unfolded. We were due to fly to Houston on the 14.20 out of Heathrow. When they cancelled all flights for the Saturday, we sat with our iPad, booked a room in a central London hotel, and left the BA lounge to try and exit Heathrow. It was a war zone. Thousands and thousands of people trying to get information, trying to get the hell out of T5... it was apparently taking four hours to exit the terminal. Chaos. Sheer chaos. Kids crying, families not knowing where they might spend the night. BA staff were fcuking useless - their communication is diabolical.

Anyway, we were lucky compared to those families with kids, or elderly travellers, or visitors who didn't speak English. We headed back to the BA lounge to wait it out and hopefully see the four-hour exiting queue time die down. Hotels in central London were now asking crazy money for rooms... if you could get one. We were lucky to get a room centrally at a normal price. Eventually, at about 8.30pm we exited T5, it took an hour and a half to get out. We got the Heathrow Express train and a cab to the hotel - keeping hold of all receipts. We had our hand luggage, but it only contained passports, headphones for the journey, my camera equipment and assorted bits and bobs for a long flight. We blagged some toiletries at the hotel, washed our underwear in the sink and went to bed. Set the alarm for 5am on Sunday and headed back to Heathrow. Still fcuking mental at T5. Goodness knows how many folk slept on the floors in the terminal. BA were trying to get international flights out. Short-haul flights were being cancelled left, right and centre. We managed (after hours of trying at the hotel the night before) to get BA to answer the phone, and we were re-booked on the 10.55 to Houston. Amazingly, it departed on time. So, we flew off, lost a day of the holiday, wearing the same jeans and T Shirts we left home in, but at least our kaks were clean, thanks to hotel soap and drying with a hair drier.

We arrived in Houston... no luggage. Surprise surprise. Spoke to the BA luggage rep' at Houston airport who filed our missing claim, issued a reference number, told us the luggage would likely arrive the following day - the Monday. We went to the BA desk at Houston airport to tell them until our luggage arrived, all we had were the clothes we were standing in, which we'd been in for two days, and we had nothing, bar passports, a camera, headphones and left over toiletries blagged from a London hotel. What were we supposed to do? Answer - buy what you need, as long as it isn't Louis Vutton handbags or shit. Normal stuff - keep all receipts and file a claim with BA on your return. We jumped a taxi to our hotel in Houston, checked in, no time to have a shower and get back into the only clothes we had though... nope, we had to find shops near the hotel before they closed, to buy emergency underwear, socks, shorts, T Shirts... Mrs Poz had no make up, no hair products, no toiletries, obviously no clothes. We managed to get a few things to wear the next morning, the Monday. The luggage never turned up on Monday. Trying to get BA to answer the phone was impossible. Their website 'luggage tracking app' told us they hadn't even located our cases. We blagged more stuff from the hotel in Houston. They charged up our phones and iPad for us. We wanted to go out for something to eat at night, but as yet, had only bought emergency daytime pants, socks and shorts, a couple of T Shirts...

....back to the shopping mall, fortunately near the hotel. I bought a pair of chinos off the sale rail and a collared shirt. Mrs Poz bought a top and cut-off trousers. Out for dinner.... Tuesday.... luggage still not found by BA. Still sitting in T5s deepest recesses... so no luggage arriving to us in Houston on Tuesday. We went back to the mall. Bought a couple more items as our original 'emergency purchases' were washed but not dry. Now we have another problem. We fly from Houston to Phoenix in Arizona on Wednesday afternoon. The last thing we want now is for the luggage to be sent to Houston, and we're in fcuking Phoenix. We manage to phone BA on Tuesday morning and get BA to change our delivery address to the hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona... then we head off to Houston airport for our flight to Phoenix. We arrive in Phoenix, get to the hotel in Scottsdale... our luggage is delivered to our hotel by a courier on Wednesday night, having been flown from London to fcuking HOUSTON, then transferred on a United Airlines flight to Phoenix. Hurrah! Three cheers! Jesus. Fcuking. Wept!

Not looking for sympathy, we are two able-bodied, relatively young, tech-savvy folk travelling as a couple. We have been fcuked around big time, but there's a lot more shit happening in the world - Manchester bombing for example. We are not crying into our beer, we felt bad for the families, elderly folk and foreign visitors who hadn't a clue what was happening....

Then I find out Dundee are sniffing around Jack Ross? Fcukers can sniff my five day worn Y-Fronts! 

Rant over! Fcuk British Airways! :angry: :lol:

Greetings from Arizona by the way. Lovely to be here - especially with all our stuff now.

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Tell me about it! Don't I feel like a daft Joe Cnut praising the BA website now! We flew down to London on Saturday morning from Edinburgh. The IT disaster hit just as we landed and were heading for our gate at Heathrow's T5. On entering T5 the crisis quickly unfolded. We were due to fly to Houston on the 14.20 out of Heathrow. When they cancelled all flights for the Saturday, we sat with our iPad, booked a room in a central London hotel, and left the BA lounge to try and exit Heathrow. It was a war zone. Thousands and thousands of people trying to get information, trying to get the hell out of T5... it was apparently taking four hours to exit the terminal. Chaos. Sheer chaos. Kids crying, families not knowing where they might spend the night. BA staff were fcuking useless - their communication is diabolical.

Anyway, we were lucky compared to those families with kids, or elderly travellers, or visitors who didn't speak English. We headed back to the BA lounge to wait it out and hopefully see the four-hour exiting queue time die down. Hotels in central London were now asking crazy money for rooms... if you could get one. We were lucky to get a room centrally at a normal price. Eventually, at about 8.30pm we exited T5, it took an hour and a half to get out. We got the Heathrow Express train and a cab to the hotel - keeping hold of all receipts. We had our hand luggage, but it only contained passports, headphones for the journey, my camera equipment and assorted bits and bobs for a long flight. We blagged some toiletries at the hotel, washed our underwear in the sink and went to bed. Set the alarm for 5am on Sunday and headed back to Heathrow. Still fcuking mental at T5. Goodness knows how many folk slept on the floors in the terminal. BA were trying to get international flights out. Short-haul flights were being cancelled left, right and centre. We managed (after hours of trying at the hotel the night before) to get BA to answer the phone, and we were re-booked on the 10.55 to Houston. Amazingly, it departed on time. So, we flew off, lost a day of the holiday, wearing the same jeans and T Shirts we left home in, but at least our kaks were clean, thanks to hotel soap and drying with a hair drier.

We arrived in Houston... no luggage. Surprise surprise. Spoke to the BA luggage rep' at Houston airport who filed our missing claim, issued a reference number, told us the luggage would likely arrive the following day - the Monday. We went to the BA desk at Houston airport to tell them until our luggage arrived, all we had were the clothes we were standing in, which we'd been in for two days, and we had nothing, bar passports, a camera, headphones and left over toiletries blagged from a London hotel. What were we supposed to do? Answer - buy what you need, as long as it isn't Louis Vutton handbags or shit. Normal stuff - keep all receipts and file a claim with BA on your return. We jumped a taxi to our hotel in Houston, checked in, no time to have a shower and get back into the only clothes we had though... nope, we had to find shops near the hotel before they closed, to buy emergency underwear, socks, shorts, T Shirts... Mrs Poz had no make up, no hair products, no toiletries, obviously no clothes. We managed to get a few things to wear the next morning, the Monday. The luggage never turned up on Monday. Trying to get BA to answer the phone was impossible. Their website 'luggage tracking app' told us they hadn't even located our cases. We blagged more stuff from the hotel in Houston. They charged up our phones and iPad for us. We wanted to go out for something to eat at night, but as yet, had only bought emergency daytime pants, socks and shorts, a couple of T Shirts...

....back to the shopping mall, fortunately near the hotel. I bought a pair of chinos off the sale rail and a collared shirt. Mrs Poz bought a top and cut-off trousers. Out for dinner.... Tuesday.... luggage still not found by BA. Still sitting in T5s deepest recesses... so no luggage arriving to us in Houston on Tuesday. We went back to the mall. Bought a couple more items as our original 'emergency purchases' were washed but not dry. Now we have another problem. We fly from Houston to Phoenix in Arizona on Wednesday afternoon. The last thing we want now is for the luggage to be sent to Houston, and we're in fcuking Phoenix. We manage to phone BA on Tuesday morning and get BA to change our delivery address to the hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona... then we head off to Houston airport for our flight to Phoenix. We arrive in Phoenix, get to the hotel in Scottsdale... our luggage is delivered to our hotel by a courier on Wednesday night, having been flown from London to fcuking HOUSTON, then transferred on a United Airlines flight to Phoenix. Hurrah! Three cheers! Jesus. Fcuking. Wept!

Not looking for sympathy, we are two able-bodied, relatively young, tech-savvy folk travelling as a couple. We have been fcuked around big time, but there's a lot more shit happening in the world - Manchester bombing for example. We are not crying into our beer, we felt bad for the families, elderly folk and foreign visitors who hadn't a clue what was happening....

Then I find out Dundee are sniffing around Jack Ross? Fcukers can sniff my five day worn Y-Fronts! 

Rant over! Fcuk British Airways! :angry: :lol:

Greetings from Arizona by the way. Lovely to be here - especially with all our stuff now.

Is there a short version? :P

#unlucky

Edited by faraway saint

Season ticket bought. This time for a season of enjoyable, attacking football!

A couple of years ago, I flew to the other side of the world for work and flew on what I thought could be some really iffy airlines. They were all great and it was only when I came into contact with BA at T5 that everything started to go wrong. A shambles of an airline and I'll make every effort never to fly with them again.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Aye. Wish we'd booked to fly out a day earlier than we did...

#threedayswithsmellypants

:lol:

It is the one life lesson I took from living in Millport as a teenager and travelling to school in Largs daily... always make sure you take a spare change of underwear in hand luggage. We always did that as when the boats went off due to high winds you had to hope you got to the terminal in time as you could be stuck overnight.

1 hour ago, Edinbuddie said:

Season ticket bought. This time for a season of enjoyable, attacking football!

You do realise that Derek McInnes is being lined up for the Sunderland post, don't you?

:ph34r:

Good luck to those able to afford to pay for a seasons football in advance. The rest of us will no doubt be squeezed further for another season in the second division.

As for the American globetrotter above, isn't facebook the place you are supposed to brag about your holidays ?

30 minutes ago, Froggie said:

Good luck to those able to afford to pay for a seasons football in advance. The rest of us will no doubt be squeezed further for another season in the second division.

As for the American globetrotter above, isn't facebook the place you are supposed to brag about your holidays ?

Aye, so the local jakey can tan your house while your away!

20 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Tried to renew online for my son and myself but utterly impossible on that awful website. Keeps telling me no products available when clicking on either the purchase ST or quick renew buttons. Tried different browsers and devices, all the same with same message and interstadia logos cropping up all over the page ! Will try over the phone tomorrow but the website really is not good enough

Yup, got to be the worst ticketing site I've ever tried to use. I've been a saints supporter for nearly 50 years and I've never had a season ticket mainly because I've lived a fair treck from Paisley for decades. Travel, work and family commitments mean I rarely get to more than 10 home games a season but, being swept along by the feel good factor, I tried to buy 2 tickets for the main stand. The computer said "No". 

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Is your arse that big?

Could be - but not for that purpose - just to be able to bring someone along with me.

Might be a pal or one of my adult sons.

Otherwise - I wont bother with a season ticket.

Edited by St.Ricky