2017/18 season tickets on sale now

Yup, got to be the worst ticketing site I've ever tried to use. I've been a saints supporter for nearly 50 years and I've never had a season ticket mainly because I've lived a fair treck from Paisley for decades. Travel, work and family commitments mean I rarely get to more than 10 home games a season but, being swept along by the feel good factor, I tried to buy 2 tickets for the main stand. The computer said "No". 

I agree on the first appearance it doesn't seem to work but after about 30 seconds of trying you can find the route in.

I don't think still having st mirren.net online is helping right enough.

30 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hamilton Accies announced season tickets today . £180 for an adult ST seems great value for money....... even if it is a shite ground . Well done accies for being realistic with pricing .

They need to do something to try and get bums on seats . Very poorly supported considering how well they done in recent years . 

38 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hamilton Accies announced season tickets today . £180 for an adult ST seems great value for money....... even if it is a shite ground . Well done accies for being realistic with pricing .

Have you watched any game played on that rotten plastic surface? Accies should pay their punters for watching that sh!te!

22 hours ago, munoz said:

Good effort so far . Hopefully reach the required amount by the start of July .

I fear we're not going to get 1000. Numbers are rising slower as the month goes go. I don't see many buying in July so hoping many are just waiting till the wages hit the bank at the end of June.

15 minutes ago, renfrew said:

I fear we're not going to get 1000. Numbers are rising slower as the month goes go. I don't see many buying in July so hoping many are just waiting till the wages hit the bank at the end of June.

Hopefully see a late surge before the early bird offer ends .

Still half decent numbers so far . 

2 hours ago, renfrew said:

Unfortunately some are waiting for the January sales. :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, rabuddies said:

The state the website's in probably quicker walking to the ticket office - backwards!

Difficult when you live 2 hours away in Lochgilphead.

I've went online on to try and pick a new seat in the main stand but it's not letting me, absolutely useless.

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I did inform them when I was unable to renew on-line. Ended up (after some issue) renewing over the phone. Phone the ticket office and they will do it that way. They know the website is useless but clearly don't appear to be addressing the issues

Surprising, disappointing and not acceptable.

I loaded up the ticketing site there (on my desktop using Firefox) and it loaded fine.
The seating plan is build in Adobe Flash, so it will never load on any Apple mobile device or tablet as they do not support that outdated technology.
The site is in a bit of a mess right now, but doesn't look like much has improved or changed over the past few weeks.

Anyway, sales in the West have certainly slowed to a trickle. There is a lot of season ticket holders who haven't yet renewed and that in turn means it's not massively attractive for a newcomer to buy in the West as there is currently very limited availability other than in W1.

Here's the situation right now;

W1 - 151 available of 351 in total (43%) so 200 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W2 - 59 available of 369 in total (16%) so  310  sold or allocated to ST Holders
W3 - 20 available of 333 in total (5%) so 313 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W4 - 9 available of 300 in total (3%) so 291 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W5 - 4 available of 200 in total (2%) so 196 sold or allocated to ST Holders

All this data is taken directly from the ticketing website.

So, there are 1553 available seats in total in the West Stand to buy. Currently 1238 of these are either sold or allocated to season ticket holders.

The counter on the homepage says 680 sold so my arithmetic tells me that means there are 558 people who had season tickets in the West Stand last season who have not yet renewed their seat for the new season but whose seat remains allocated to them at the moment.

Based on that I don't think we'll have any problem at all hitting 1,000.

I assume that any allocated seats that are not renewed will be released for sale on 2nd July?

I'm renewing my two season tickets this week for the west stand. It's not possible using my Apple smartphone so I'll need to call the ticket office, and do it over the phone. It's not ideal but easier to do as an existing ST holder. 

But this issue needs looking at and sorted before it puts folk off using the online service.

3 hours ago, div said:

I loaded up the ticketing site there (on my desktop using Firefox) and it loaded fine.
The seating plan is build in Adobe Flash, so it will never load on any Apple mobile device or tablet as they do not support that outdated technology.
The site is in a bit of a mess right now, but doesn't look like much has improved or changed over the past few weeks.

Anyway, sales in the West have certainly slowed to a trickle. There is a lot of season ticket holders who haven't yet renewed and that in turn means it's not massively attractive for a newcomer to buy in the West as there is currently very limited availability other than in W1.

Here's the situation right now;

W1 - 151 available of 351 in total (43%) so 200 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W2 - 59 available of 369 in total (16%) so  310  sold or allocated to ST Holders
W3 - 20 available of 333 in total (5%) so 313 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W4 - 9 available of 300 in total (3%) so 291 sold or allocated to ST Holders
W5 - 4 available of 200 in total (2%) so 196 sold or allocated to ST Holders

All this data is taken directly from the ticketing website.

So, there are 1553 available seats in total in the West Stand to buy. Currently 1238 of these are either sold or allocated to season ticket holders.

The counter on the homepage says 680 sold so my arithmetic tells me that means there are 558 people who had season tickets in the West Stand last season who have not yet renewed their seat for the new season but whose seat remains allocated to them at the moment.

Based on that I don't think we'll have any problem at all hitting 1,000.

I assume that any allocated seats that are not renewed will be released for sale on 2nd July?

Encouraging numbers . 

Looks like we're on course for our largest uptake of ST's in years .