2017/18 season tickets on sale now

With it being an inevitability that we'll do the 1,000 tickets in the West stand (likely smashed already) should we be setting our sights on breaking th 3,000 season ticket holder barrier for the coming season? Seems like that poor year last year could be one of the best things to happen to the buddies!

32 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Money paid and still no ST smartcard means no home friendly add-ons.

is it too much to ask if you buy an ST that you might get it before the first home game?

I don't have a smartcard , however Dundee game was put onto my account  when i arrived at the stadium a lady with a clipboard had my name she let me into the stadium. 

Ahh... Clipboards! There the future, who needs smart or contactless cards when we can have someone taking the register?

for crying out loud the club cant produce seadon tickets at the time of year they actually sell, and its been so for weeks now whilst they havent told anyone, you only find out on social media why your ST hasnt turned up.

add to that the fact you cant buy a replica adult shirt online now! The guy in the club shop I had to phone to arrange order and delivery said they took them offline because of problems with Joma!!! The club seem to be in crisis over their two main revenue streams, and how they manage them.  Money going a begging!

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ahh... Clipboards! There the future, who needs smart or contactless cards when we can have someone taking the register?

for crying out loud the club cant produce seadon tickets at the time of year they actually sell, and its been so for weeks now whilst they havent told anyone, you only find out on social media why your ST hasnt turned up.

add to that the fact you cant buy a replica adult shirt online now! The guy in the club shop I had to phone to arrange order and delivery said they took them offline because of problems with Joma!!! The club seem to be in crisis over their two main revenue streams, and how they manage them.  Money going a begging!

Understand the frustration as I have been to the ground twice coming from Rothesay for my card. YES should have phoned before I left but a couple of weeks between trips thought it must be up and running. If it still not fixed then that's over a month now so can't understand the hold up. Asked if it can be posted out which i would pay. Was told it had to be picked up at the ticket office. Has anyone been at the stadium recently for their card. 

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Not true. I added the Dundee game by email to my account and collected a ticket for the game (no charge) on Monday morning.

Same here. Doesn't allow for the same level of fume though, so it's of not interest to Lord Petis Mois...

Great news. I understand everyones frustration over a couple of issues this summer but I think it's important to remember the club will be doing everything they can to put things right. These things are not often easy, especially for a small business like ours. I hope everyone stays positive, contrinues to support the club not just in spirit but also financially. 

25 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Great news. I understand everyones frustration over a couple of issues this summer but I think it's important to remember the club will be doing everything they can to put things right. These things are not often easy, especially for a small business like ours. I hope everyone stays positive, contrinues to support the club not just in spirit but also financially. 

Spot on. We're all in this together. Less sniping would be great to see. I won't hold my breath though...

28 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Spot on. We're all in this together. Less sniping would be great to see. I won't hold my breath though...

Some sniping has been fair game though. The way the Open Day was handled, and still, I'm not convinced about aspects of the shoddy kit launch. A lot of it isn't rocket science or costly. It's just common sense. For example, something as simple as selling socks. Every photo I've seen, the players are wearing plain black socks, yet the E-store shows them with four white hoops. Simple shit like that shouldn't happen. Yes, they're just socks, big deal... why not get it right though?

Anyway. Two lavvies. Result... should never have needed 1000 STs to guarantee the amount of fans normally in that stand more than ONE lavvy block. That's another argument. The way St Mirren still go about some things makes you shake your head in befuddlement.

Edited by pozbaird

21 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Some sniping has been fair game though. The way the Open Day was handled, and still, I'm not convinced about aspects of the shoddy kit launch. A lot of it isn't rocket science or costly. It's just common sense. For example, something as simple as selling socks. Every photo I've seen, the players are wearing plain black socks, yet the E-store shows them with four white hoops. Simple shit like that shouldn't happen. Yes, they're just socks, big deal... why not get it right though?

Anyway. Two lavvies. Result... should never have needed 1000 STs to guarantee the amount of fans normally in that stand more than ONE lavvy block. That's another argument. The way St Mirren still go about some things makes you shake your head in befuddlement.

Theory is this season less people will have the shits during normal play :D