2017/18 season tickets on sale now

On 16/05/2017 at 3:22 PM, Suggestion said:

Singing section have had no contact with club contrary to what this statement will have you believe. 

We were told all parties would sit round table to get this sorted but nope no contact as usual from the club. 

The statement makes no mention of contact with the singing section.

"Due to the tremendous support we received throughout the season and the successful introduction of the drum we have decided that the singing section will be able to purchase season tickets in W1-W5 and will be able to migrate to W5,6 and 7 when there is no segregation."

Does anyone know what other clubs the smart cards company supply services to? It's quite a major issue if the club is inundated with issues raised from fans trying to book match day tickets and season tickets online. Especially the fans who cannot make it down to the ticket office any day prior to a match day.  

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

You should contact the ticket office. It may be that they are holding them for you at the ground.

Was at the stadium yesterday. Smartcard machine is broken they are waiting for a new machine. That was my second visit to the stadium in the last two weeks. I seen the list of people who need smartcards it runs into hundreds.  If this is not fixed before the Dundee game there will be big problems. Very surprised how long this has gone on. 

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Was at the stadium yesterday. Smartcard machine is broken they are waiting for a new machine. That was my second visit to the stadium in the last two weeks. I seen the list of people who need smartcards it runs into hundreds.  If this is not fixed before the Dundee game there will be big problems. Very surprised how long this has gone on. 

Blame Sturgeon :whistle

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

I have mine had the same one for a few seasons it just gets reactivated.

This^^^^^^^

You don't get a new card if you already had a ST.Only new applicants get a new card.

There will be an announcement soon that the target has been reached, even if it hasn't and all will be well. 

A good news story from our Club. 

No way they will back down when we are close to 1000.

14 minutes ago, shull said:

There will be an announcement soon that the target has been reached, even if it hasn't and all will be well. 

A good news story from our Club. 

No way they will back down when we are close to 1000.

They will get more ST applications to allow people to go to the open day, relax.