2017/18 season tickets on sale now

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Still too expensive

£10 maybe for each match or £15 for tickets for both.

They could give you it for free and you'd still complain about the price of a pie :zipit

£12 and £6 is fine , I'm happy to pay that 

Price of a pie ia an absolute rip off, no matter what the Admission Price is.

Actually with the extortionate Ticket Prices , a voucher should be given to all, entitling them to free food  & a drink .

Also a free Match Programme

46 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

I wonder sometimes why you put yourself through supporting our club you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time slagging it off.

And you have read how much of my content  ?

Do you just bookmark the posts which I am complaining justifiably ?

Go and read some more.

In fact, read every opening post on my Matchday threads for the last few years, then come back and say sorry.

49 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

I wonder sometimes why you put yourself through supporting our club you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time slagging it off.

And why is wanting fair admission prices for St Mirren Supporters ..........

SLAGGING THE CLUB OFF ? 

:blink:

20 minutes ago, shull said:

And why is wanting fair admission prices for St Mirren Supporters ..........

SLAGGING THE CLUB OFF ? 

:blink:

Fair admission prices are one thing and to a degree I agree with you . I would say for this level of footy £20 is the maximum that should be charged . However to expect free food ,drink and match programme is stretching it a bit !! Unless of course your tongue was lodges firmly in your cheek ! :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Any word if we've seen off those 29 season tickets yet? I don't think the website updates in real time.

We have failed.

It's beyond the cut off date.

ONE BOG FOR ALL 

Enjoy

I hope wee make 1000 as I met a few folk on Tuesday night that usually sit in the main stand.they had bought season ticket's for the west stand.let's sell they last couple of season ticket. It was good to get use of the extra toilet and food outlet on tuesday night it made a big difference.COYS

Edited by Paisley brazilians

The available seats in W1,W2,W3,W4 and side of W5 not taken for segregation is about 1600, and when you look at seats available to purchase for the upcoming games, there a lot less than 600, so it looks like there now must be more than 1000 ST sold once the existing late renewals are added into the count. Definitely got the use of the whole stand now!