Eric Arthur Blair

2017/18 season tickets on sale now

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Is your arse that big?

Could be - but not for that purpose - just to be able to bring someone along with me.

Might be a pal or one of my adult sons.

Otherwise - I wont bother with a season ticket.

Edited by St.Ricky

Yup, got to be the worst ticketing site I've ever tried to use. I've been a saints supporter for nearly 50 years and I've never had a season ticket mainly because I've lived a fair treck from Paisley for decades. Travel, work and family commitments mean I rarely get to more than 10 home games a season but, being swept along by the feel good factor, I tried to buy 2 tickets for the main stand. The computer said "No". 

I agree on the first appearance it doesn't seem to work but after about 30 seconds of trying you can find the route in.

I don't think still having st mirren.net online is helping right enough.

30 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hamilton Accies announced season tickets today . £180 for an adult ST seems great value for money....... even if it is a shite ground . Well done accies for being realistic with pricing .

They need to do something to try and get bums on seats . Very poorly supported considering how well they done in recent years . 

38 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hamilton Accies announced season tickets today . £180 for an adult ST seems great value for money....... even if it is a shite ground . Well done accies for being realistic with pricing .

Have you watched any game played on that rotten plastic surface? Accies should pay their punters for watching that sh!te!