Football On Telly

shull

10 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

But haven't you said before that you enjoy seeing the best players showing their skills and that was in relation to the ugly sisters, surely watching the EPL will outshine the talent those two currently display.

Might I suggest it was trolling against me indicating I was looking forward to these games? :rolleyes:

Just saying. :wink:

The instances of trolling keep racking up, but, as Del Amitri said, nothing ever happens. 

Just over 48 hours till the EPL kicks off.
1st game, 6:00pm kick off, Villa v Sheff Utd..................................might watch it, depends how the negotiations go as the next game up, Man City v Arsenal, KO 8:00pm, is a MUST.
Both games live in ma hoose. :thumbs2
Are these games going to have the crowd noise played as yesterdays Spanish game was pretty decent? 

That's my nightshifts sorted. [emoji2958]

• 6 months later...

Kneebending cnuts

Followed minutes later by Naismith cheating by rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling after getting fouled.

Fecking wee jessie.

Mullen will probably retaliate with many theatricals

On 1/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, shull said:

Kneebending cnuts

Followed minutes later by Naismith cheating by rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling after getting fouled.

Fecking wee jessie.

Mullen will probably retaliate with many theatricals

Should be a red card for cheating Naismith.

• 1 month later...

Worst fitba injury I think I ever had was at the Racecourse. Still got the scar from a helluva sharp slice of glass!  

I'd forgotten about how some Racecoorse pitches used to be littered in broken glass cos it had been a Cooncil rubbish dump - presumably as it was low-lying boggy land and they wanted that filled in.

Half-grass/half glass...

We usetae think those that played on Blaes were big pampered Jessies.      :whistle

40 minutes ago, antrin said:

Worst fitba injury I think I ever had was at the Racecourse. Still got the scar from a helluva sharp slice of glass!  

I'd forgotten about how some Racecoorse pitches used to be littered in broken glass cos it had been a Cooncil rubbish dump - presumably as it was low-lying boggy land and they wanted that filled in.

Half-grass/half glass...

We usetae think those that played on Blaes were big pampered Jessies.      :whistle

Did it? :blink:

6 hours ago, FTOF said:

The Racecourse on the telly.

BBC Archive - 1972: Nationwide | Facebook

Jeez! That's cheered me up after 7 backshifts🤣🤣🤣 in saying that never wanted to be involved with earlier kick offs on a sunday especially after a good saturday night out🤢

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...