Graeme Smith of Brechin City

8 minutes ago, smfcuk said:

Did we not used to have him 

Ignore my ramblings, as usual, my mistake.

We did have a Graeme Smith as a 'keeper (season 2011-12), but not the one I thought!

He was very ordinary, just like the one in this thread.

Ignore laxative, he's in ultra attention seeking mode.

Edited by FTOF

With some of the folk Shull's recommending, you'd be forgiven for believing we had been relegated and were on a push for the league one title.

33 year old league one jobber Graeme Smith and 32 year old Liam Buchanan with one decent championship season in his entire career, FFS! :lol:

20 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Eh?????? Smith conceded 4 goals today. To a team in the 1st division. Billy is a far better keeper.

5 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Easy Shull, I like most of the stuff you post here, but I have to defend Billy, he has came in to a losing team facing relegation and yes he's made mistakes but also played very well, I personally want Billy signed up as no1 next season.

Never said anything derogatory regarding Billy.

He is a good goalkeeper.

And he will be eventually a great goalkeeper.

Next Season I would have him understudy to Graeme Smith.

So back down Gents.

And DON'T PANIC !!!!!

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

With some of the folk Shull's recommending, you'd be forgiven for believing we had been relegated and were on a push for the league one title.

33 year old league one jobber Graeme Smith and 32 year old Liam Buchanan with one decent championship season in his entire career, FFS! :lol:

Was on earlier on BBC2

One of my all time favourites

Just now, shull said:

Never said anything derogatory regarding Billy.

He is a good goalkeeper.

And he will be eventually a great goalkeeper.

Next Season I would have him understudy to Graeme Smith.

So back down Gents.

And DON'T PANIC !!!!!

Which would be fair enough if Graeme Smith was anything approaching a good goalkeeper. But he isn't, he's pish, which is why he's hovered in league one for the last 5 years and hasn't been first choice keeper at a club higher than league one for almost 9 years now when he was at Motherwell.

This is a guy who is so switched on he showed up for one of his team's matches last season 90 miles away from where the game was being played. He's a diddy.