Miss Saint

North End Travel Club (times and prices thread)

After a few years away from membership of my beloved supporters bus and all away games... normal service has been resumed!

So time for a wee thread on here again, for those on Twitter a page will be set up there soon by fellow member Darren

Obviously no times or prices yet but The bus is based in The Brewers Tap (Langs) Moss St., and leaves from Old Sneddon Street. Tickets can be purchased from the pub during the week.

Here's hoping for a great season #InJackweTrust

36 minutes ago, Miss Saint said:

After a few years away from membership of my beloved supporters bus and all away games... normal service has been resumed!

So time for a wee thread on here again, for those on Twitter a page will be set up there soon by fellow member Darren

Obviously no times or prices yet but The bus is based in The Brewers Tap (Langs) Moss St., and leaves from Old Sneddon Street. Tickets can be purchased from the pub during the week.

Here's hoping for a great season #InJackweTrust

Glory hunter! :)

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Glory hunter! :)

Nae chance...just finally have the finances again...and what better way to spend those finances!  Always kept ma season ticket no matter what...glory hunter naw...daft...aye :P

We're looking for three tickets for any bus to give my grandson a real taste of away day. We normally travel under our own steam but the wee man would love the bus atmosphere.

20 hours ago, stlucifer said:

We're looking for three tickets for any bus to give my grandson a real taste of away day. We normally travel under our own steam but the wee man would love the bus atmosphere.

You would need to check pub if any other tickets left bud.  

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Already did. Just hoping for extra bus or benevolent soul/s.

ah sorry. I seen on twitter the cockles have 2 buses going and there was still space on the 2nd. Chivas one is sold oot no idea about the tile

On 7 August 2017 at 6:28 PM, HSS said:

I still have my programme from a Dryborough Cup match at Hampden against the sheep . It was a hot summers day for the game and the train to Mt Florida seemed to be 100% Buddies. .