Kenny McLean

18 hours ago, nedflanders123 said:

How do you know this? I doubt he is on as much as this but I have no way of confirming it or not.

That figure has been quoted in the local press down here - it took a long while for Norwich to get him to sign as they wanted to insert a clause to reduce is wages if they went down. They lost on both counts !!

10 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

A report on the radio about the impending Bitcoin crash said there is a market concept of the "Greater Fool"-so long as there is a bigger fool than you then the gamble will at least work out even.  the problems arise when the Greater Fools start to become extinct and you end up being the biggest fool in the current landscape.

In a similar vein my mate Jess says he isn't gambling with the bookies but with the other mug punters and if it's done properly the bookies are only taking expenses and a "moderate" profit - I can see his POV altho' I always challenge the "moderate" part of his argument.

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

FFS, don't say that. I'll lose the few quid I invested years ago when buttons were worth more than Bitcoins. :)

Anybody that says that they are going to crash (depending on what they mean by crash) anytime soon either doesn't understand Bitcoin or has an ulterior motive.

Anyway, this is off topic.

Just a wee bit.

3 hours ago, Hambud said:
19 hours ago, renfrew said:
Me as well and I think it be his 1st game ever against us if he did.

Nah he played against us up in Aberdeen in our relegation season. Either scored or set one up and celebrated. Not quite in a Kirk Broadfoot or Charlie Adam manner but definitely celebrated.

http://www.skysports.com/football/aberdeen-vs-st-mirren/315579

Edited by HSS

Better than nowt, I suppose. Fair play to Kenny, though, he could have signed a pre-contract and the Dons (and Saints) would have received hee haw. Instead, there is a fee, and he is loaned back for the season in a Lewis Morgan type deal.