3 Songs for matcdays

Was thinking we should try and find 3 songs for this season which will become tunes you immediately associate with club when heard no matter where you are..

Get us all reacting together as was the way at end of last season. Something to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

1. To accompany players onto park at start         Something Anthemy ?

2. When we score a goal   Instrumentally catchy ?

3. At final whistle, something to sing to as we are walking out. Upbeat and catchy Popish ?, Juicy Wiggle and players could do the dance before leaving pitch : ) Blues Bros...Everybody?

Keeping usual repertoire and individual player song for during games.

Any thoughts or am I talking mince and it's fine the way it is? Been to Grunting Growler earlier, away to finish my beers now.

40 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

Was thinking we should try and find 3 songs for this season which will become tunes you immediately associate with club when heard no matter where you are..

Get us all reacting together as was the way at end of last season. Something to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

3. At final whistle, something to sing to as we are walking out. Upbeat and catchy Popish ?, Juicy Wiggle and players could do the dance before leaving pitch : ) Blues Bros...Everybody?

Any thoughts or am I talking mince and it's fine the way it is? Been to Grunting Growler earlier, away to finish my beers now.

1/ Beatles- We love you ya  ya ya - ok I know it's she but it sounds like we.            2/ Popcorn                                                     3/ 1987 cup final song / When the saints go marching in. 

6 hours ago, woiiftm said:

1. To accompany players onto park at start         Something Anthemy ? Oh when the Saints/Flower of Scotland. (Far better than HSS' idea)

2. When we score a goal   Instrumentally catchy ? Oh when the  Saints

3. At final whistle, something to sing to as we are walking out. Upbeat and catchy Popish ?, Juicy Wiggle and players could do the dance before leaving pitch : ) Blues Bros...Everybody? Oh when the Saints/Flower of Scotland.

9 hours ago, woiiftm said:

9 hours ago, HSS said:

1.God Save The Queen.

2.The Sting.

3.The Bare Neccesities.

Never going to happen...but to see that just once....I think I would be amused!

Before the game: "Dont stop me now"

As the team walks on: "We will Rock you"

At full time: "Don't stop believing. "

And of course:

If or when we win the Championship:

"We are the champions"

Optional 

When we score a goal:

"Everyone's a winner babe"

Guest TPAFKATS
Great
tune .

That's class.

Not sure it's upbeat enough for the team coming out to, however it would be great for full time.
Would even cheer us up after a defeat (mibees just a wee bit)

I know mentioning Sunderland is controversial but they used to play the dance of the knights from Romeo and juliet to get people in their seats then Republica - Ready to Go, not sure about goal celebrations but always enjoyed Thin Lizzy's - Boys are Back in town at any time!

On 6/2/2017 at 11:05 PM, SaintGlenburn said:

The average age of posters on here truly exposed by the song suggestions.

Since i was born in the 80s. Insomnia by Faithless was always a tune that got me going.

Id recommend a max volume blast of this after a goal.

Insomnia would be a great entry Anthem

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:05 PM, SaintGlenburn said:

The average age of posters on here truly exposed by the song suggestions.

Since i was born in the 80s. Insomnia by Faithless was always a tune that got me going.

Id recommend a max volume blast of this after a goal.

Ha ha- Mate this is a waiting for God site ...

Oaksoft is in his 90s, LPM actually died last week (several times)

Faraway , Shull and Slarti are just grumpy old gits..........

IOB- Had Bute named after him

Me, I am just a kid and I can say that Insomnia is bloody ancient so get with it!!!!