Pre-Match Routines

We all have them. Mine starts that morning when I put on my lucky boxer shorts  (same ones since the team started it's great escape and yes they have been washed). Next..check on BWA for any St Mirren News. Check News Now for any St Mirren News. Next start to get nervous. Take my wife for a mid day coffee or bite to eat. Set off for Paisley at 12.30 arrive about 1.45. Diet Pepsi in 1877 Club. Move to West Stand. Buy Buddies Steak Pie and drink. Then wait expectantly.

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

We all have them. Mine starts that morning when I put on my lucky boxer shorts  (same ones since the team started it's great escape and yes they have been washed). Next..check on BWA for any St Mirren News. Check News Now for any St Mirren News. Next start to get nervous. Take my wife for a mid day coffee or bite to eat. Set off for Paisley at 12.30 arrive about 1.45. Diet Pepsi in 1877 Club. Move to West Stand. Buy Buddies Steak Pie and drink. Then wait expectantly.

Does it take long to get Doune.

My scenario much more simple (or so it may appear), chase up my 12 year old daughter to get ready on time take the same route along Glasgow road, turn down Greenhill Road, turn right and park in my 'lucky spot' under the railway bridge on Murray Street.

Sad I know but hey it works for me!!

I generally try to follow the same pre-match as the previous game unless we lost. I find having a couple of rolls and bacon followed by a Tunnock's wafer cream to be the luckiest breakfast combination over the course of a season. I also try and wear the same clothing combination. However, the clincher this season was when I started using my expensive Xmas gift shower gel. IIRC we only lost the Dundee United game when I used it. The game I forgot to use it was the midweek Raith game. There are other things I try and do, but the list is too lengthy. P.S. If anyone wants the shower gel it's called endymion from Penhaligon in Covent Garden. It's eye wateringly expensive - but I'm worth it and so are The Saints. [emoji41]

39 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I generally try to follow the same pre-match as the previous game unless we lost. I find having a couple of rolls and bacon followed by a Tunnock's wafer cream to be the luckiest breakfast combination over the course of a season. I also try and wear the same clothing combination. However, the clincher this season was when I started using my expensive Xmas gift shower gel. IIRC we only lost the Dundee United game when I used it. The game I forgot to use it was the midweek Raith game. There are other things I try and do, but the list is too lengthy. P.S. If anyone wants the shower gel it's called endymion from Penhaligon in Covent Garden. It's eye wateringly expensive - but I'm worth it and so are The Saints. emoji41.png

This is eye watering. :whistle

233354.jpg