Gregor Buchanan and the other Ross Stewart Sign

Stewart (GK) - 6 foot 3

Buchanan - 6 foot 3

Stewart (F) - 6 foot 4

Looking good for defending and attacking set-pieces next season!

Just need to find someone capable of taking them now!

Think I saw somewhere Stewart was in our youth system at one point. Anyone remember him?

14 minutes ago, ulysses said:

Buchanan is a great signing at this level. However, does that indicate Davis won't be back? That's 3 centre halves on the books now.

Don't know too much about Stewart but trust Jacks judgement!

Yes

Darren Young on signing him in July 

“He has good feet for a big man, holds the ball up well and has an eye for goal. He should compliment the two other strikers that we have. If he works hard and continues to improve there’s no reason he can’t go on to an even higher level.”

Guest TPAFKATS

Glad to see the squad building early in the close season. Looking a bit better depth wise so far?
This time last year our then manager was moaning that he couldn't identify players due to our league status being in doubt until late in the season...

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

What have crowds at St Mirren Park got to do with anything? Sevco/Sellik fan.... <_<

Wee man is fuming. 

And missed the point completely. 

As did Calum. 

:lol:

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Wee man is fuming. 

And missed the point completely. 

As did Calum. 

Been asking you repeatedly to explain what your point actually is. Any nearer telling me?

Fuming? Over the shite you post on a forum? Don't flatter yer'sel!

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Been asking you repeatedly to explain what your point actually is. Any nearer telling me?

Self explanatory dude. 

Read it again and take heed of your dissing of the fine Club from Hamilton and their attendances 

Shameful 

Then explain it to Calum 

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

My shite.? 

You're very upset. 

16 minutes ago, shull said:

Self explanatory dude. 

Read it again and take heed of your dissing of the fine Club from Hamilton and their attendances 

Shameful 

Then explain it to Calum 

As I said yesterday, I re-read my post several times, trying to ascertain why me wanting Accies to stay up and Dundee United to stay down, marked me out as being a Sevco/Sellik fan (from Hamilton, the worst kind) - apparently.

I don't get it. I've asked you three times for a clue. All I'm getting is more waffle that merely suggests you do not intend to answer.

Let's move on. I guess it must remain a mystery.

2 hours ago, ulysses said:

Buchanan is a great signing at this level. However, does that indicate Davis won't be back?

Don't see why not. We've just let go Webster & Gordon so even if Davis comes back, its still 2 out and 1 in.

And it seems we are coming full circle again with 3 central defenders back in vogue (see this Saturday's FA Cup Final).

Edited by mcdowell76

1 minute ago, mcdowell76 said:

Don't see why not. We've just let go Webster & Gordon so even if Davis comes back, its still 2 out and 1 in.

And it seems we are coming full circle again with 3 central defenders back in vogue (see this Saturday's FA Cup Final).

Darren Whyte promoted from the academy? Whether he sticks with him as 4th choice, who knows?

4 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

I thought you were old enough to remember the 2-3-5.