Gregor Buchanan and the other Ross Stewart Sign

Could be - I thought a centre half. Not really seen him play, so I'll bow to your superior knowledge... :wink:

Yeah think he's a holding mid, was apparently really close to breaking into the team last year before suffering a bad injury.

Just now, ulysses said:

Yeah think he's a holding mid, was apparently really close to breaking into the team last year before suffering a bad injury.

Think I remember a comment that he could provide cover at centre back, which is probably where my misunderstanding stems from.

That's my excuse...:ph34r:

57 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

As I said yesterday, I re-read my post several times, trying to ascertain why me wanting Accies to stay up and Dundee United to stay down, marked me out as being a Sevco/Sellik fan (from Hamilton, the worst kind) - apparently.

I don't get it. I've asked you three times for a clue. All I'm getting is more waffle that merely suggests you do not intend to answer.

Let's move on. I guess it must remain a mystery.

Too thick, abusive and boring. 

And up your own arse. 

That's your problem. 

36 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You can explain the intricacies of your post to me then . While you`re at it, any chance of a wee update on the Willo flood stuff also ? I think everyone missed the point with that one ! :huh:

You got nobody to abuse today ? 

Ask Willo. 

Zzzzzzzz 

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You can explain the intricacies of your post to me then . While you`re at it, any chance of a wee update on the Willo flood stuff also ? I think everyone missed the point with that one ! :huh:

Maybe we were meant to.

Just home, and picked up the local rag (Lennox Herald). It has a feature scoring the Dumbarton players out of 10 for the season just finished.

Buchanan scores an 8*.

"Arguably the most consistent player since Stevie Aitkens arrival at the Rock, Buchanan has become one of the most sought after part time players in the country. A virtual ever-present in the side once again, he barely put a foot wrong in another hugely impressive season and is sure to have bigger offers in the summer".

*Caveat: Stuart Carswell also scored 8:ph34r:

Just spoke to a fella in work who used to play with Stewart in the juniors.  Good lad and good feet for a big man apparently.  Was training with Killie last week but we offered him something first and we got him, good.

Buchanan good back up for the Baird/McKenzie partnership

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just home, and picked up the local rag (Lennox Herald). It has a feature scoring the Dumbarton players out of 10 for the season just finished.

Buchanan scores an 8*.

"Arguably the most consistent player since Stevie Aitkens arrival at the Rock, Buchanan has become one of the most sought after part time players in the country. A virtual ever-present in the side once again, he barely put a foot wrong in another hugely impressive season and is sure to have bigger offers in the summer".

*Caveat: Stuart Carswell also scored 8:ph34r:

we'd have better with carswell instead of both hutton and quinn...