Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

We made a slow start to the game and it wasn't a total surprise to see them take the lead but we responded well keeping the tempo high and eventually got and took our chances and ran out comfortable winners.

Room for improvement but for a season opener it was pretty good.

Minor highlight was their chubby keeper indulging in a bit of banter with Saints fans at a throw-in when he suddenly realized that the ball had been played to him and had a minor panic - fastest he moved all match. :lol: 

You think?
You did see what the chimp failed to mention, didn't you?
Have you ever travelled on a train?
I have, going to a few away games and what he describes is a common occurrence.
As I mentioned previously, some, who see this as acceptable, will justify it.
Fire in. <_>  

Was on a train in Amsterdam once going to an Ajax v Real Madrid champions league match.

Was terrifying. Giant Dutch guys jumping on the seats chanting thought the thing was going to come off the rails.....f**king loved it.

We made a slow start to the game and it wasn't a total surprise to see them take the lead but we responded well keeping the tempo high and eventually got and took our chances and ran out comfortable winners.
Room for improvement but for a season opener it was pretty good.
Minor highlight was their chubby keeper indulging in a bit of banter with Saints fans at a throw-in when he suddenly realized that the ball had been played to him and had a minor panic - fastest he moved all match. [emoji38] 

The panic on the right back's face, after he took the throw in as he shouted "CAAMMMYY" was also hilarious.

15 minutes ago, skodasaint said:

A disgrace bad behaviour from our fans excess drinking  etc am glad Im a well behaved drunk he he coys

I know , me also . What I witnessed in a pub in Stranraer pre match was out of order - drums , singing and beer mats flying around.

13 minutes ago, munoz said:

I know , me also . What I witnessed in a pub in Stranraer pre match was out of order - drums , singing and beer mats flying around.

I'm guessing you haven't really grasped the difference between a pub and a train, when it comes to drink fuelled antics.

Would people on here rather have 300+ ' rowdy youths' pay to go and support the saints at all the away games to show a good backing, or would they rather these youths didn't turn up and let everyone else enjoy the game/train in peace?
I'm not praising or condemning any actions but surely the support is better to have? They're enjoying the days out as much as anyone else, as long as no one is getting hurt it can't be that bad?
I know a happy medium would be ideal, but there's a new generation of supporters which we probably want to keep?