Stranraer v St. Mirren 15/07/17

Unfortunately a few don't know when they have overstepped the mark because as they would slabber. 

FECKINGMADWITHIT

Some should seriously be Teetotal for the rest of their lifes. 

On 7/18/2017 at 6:35 PM, Jimmy H said:

Great post mate, 

Thank feck the internet wasn't around in the early 80"s, I remember the football specials from Gilmour St to Cartsdyke back then, they would be totally wrecked on the way back to Paisley, wouldn't be a light bulb left on the train, graffiti everywhere and even a few seats getting lobbed out at high speed, I've even witnessed the emergency cord getting pulled near Bishipton so a few Saints fans could jump off :P

That would be enough to cause a few heart attacks to some knickerwetters on here.

Correct too much hand wringing here

I remember a football special Ayr 86 cup game

No drink or drugs involved but one smashed up carriage

Sounds like a bunch of excited loud youngsters singing a couple of naughty songs

With a couple of Football Factory wannabees thrown in

Nothing to see

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

Correct too much hand wringing here

I remember a football special Ayr 86 cup game

No drink or drugs involved but one smashed up carriage

Sounds like a bunch of excited loud youngsters singing a couple of naughty songs

With a couple of Football Factory wannabees thrown in

Nothing to see

Think that game was 85 mate. Remember it well and you're right, the train journey was a tad boisterous.

Desperately trying to remember the boy's name that scored for us that day. Fraser something?

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Think that game was 85 mate. Remember it well and you're right, the train journey was a tad boisterous.

Desperately trying to remember the boy's name that scored for us that day. Fraser something?

Campbell.

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1984&GameID=198502160