Women's World Cup Final. Yanks v Holland

shull

3 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Disappointed by how well the commentary team took that VAR. Was hoping they'd be a bit more whiney about it.

Really torn here. It's like when the Old Firm play, I don't really want either of them to win.

Would it help you if I told you I've got cash on BTTS & USA to win? :wink:

3 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Disappointed by how well the commentary team took that VAR. Was hoping they'd be a bit more whiney about it.

Really torn here. It's like when the Old Firm play, I don't really want either of them to win.

Fair play to Jonathan Pearce, he clocked the offside before the VAR was called up.

1 minute ago, StanleySaint said:

Penalty to England, seriously if it takes ghat long to decide it isn't obvious, missed anyway!

It wasn't that obvious. 

Hard to say who hit who, seen it plenty of times and it's still difficult to call.

If that had been St Mirren you'd have been screaming for it.

TBH England deserved a draw at least on the 2nd half performance.

The USA ran out of steam and England looked the better team in the latter stages.

The first half cost them, usual honking defending.

The girl that scored for them had a great game, scored a goal, a fraction offside and earned them a penalty. 

Just showed how many times England gave the ball away unnecessarily.................

EVERY team has been guilty of this, let's down some of the decent play that has been on show.

One thing I noticed early in the tournament, the crossing has been very good, giving the forwards a chance to get on the end of it.

Watching the mens game this is an area that is constantly disappointing/shite. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just imagine Scotland had won the World Cup.

Don't you think we'd be mentioning at every opportunity?

Get over it, it doesn't matter. 

We did. We won the Snooker and darts WCs. I mentioned it at least once yesterday..... Darts is coming home....