Women's World Cup Final. Yanks v Holland

shull

11 minutes ago, shull said:

1-0 to England :(

And why the hell are we playing in Pink ?

For the same reason England's men played in red at Hampden - both the current Scotland and England home strips have a lot of white in them. England changed to white shorts, we added white sleeves to our shirt.

The only women's sport I watch is Athletics at the Olympics.

It doesn't appeal to me watching women's football, tennis etc etc.

I like many sports like most of you guys/girls and I love cricket of which there is the Women's world cup final today but no desire to watch it, though I heard on the radio 28,000 crowd today which is fantastic [emoji4]

Now, bring on Falkirk

5 hours ago, whydowebother said:

The only women's sport I watch is Athletics at the Olympics.

It doesn't appeal to me watching women's football, tennis etc etc.

I like many sports like most of you guys/girls and I love cricket of which there is the Women's world cup final today but no desire to watch it, though I heard on the radio 28,000 crowd today which is fantastic emoji4.png

Now, bring on Falkirk

Women's golf is excellent. Less about being able to blooter the ball 375 plus yards from the tee, with more emphasis on touch, shotmaking and short game excellence.

I used to enjoy women's tennis - until they all started screeching, grunting and squealing every time they hit a shot.

Women's football must be shite. Mrs Poz watched a bit of Scotland v Portugal tonight and said 'good grief, they're all rubbish'.

Guest TPAFKATS
Women's golf is excellent. Less about being able to blooter the ball 375 plus yards from the tee, with more emphasis on touch, shotmaking and short game excellence.
I used to enjoy women's tennis - until they all started screeching, grunting and squealing every time they hit a shot.
Women's football must be shite. Mrs Poz watched a bit of Scotland v Portugal tonight and said 'good grief, they're all rubbish'.

Aye, women's golf is all about the touch, shotmaking and short skirts.

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Ya bastard, I'm going to have to start watching women's golf now.

First it was Dr Who, now women's golf.  If I have to perv at all these different things, I'll have no time for wanking.

I take it that you didn't watch the women's cricket, otherwise you'd be blind by now.

Incidentally, the final yesterday was brilliant.

Guest TPAFKATS
Ya bastard, I'm going to have to start watching women's golf now.
First it was Dr Who, now women's golf.  If I have to perv at all these different things, I'll have no time for wanking.

You'll have to learn to multi task. Or Google an image of golfer Laura Davies

1 hour ago, smcc said:

Really?

Yeah, she's my favourite female golfer. I also think she has a lovely smile and if we're talking about physical attraction as well as golfing ability, yes, I think she is an attractive woman.

Now that I have answered your short one-word question in a reasonable and mature(ish) fashion, I only have one thing to say to you Sir........

Gie's a signing! :D

Edited by pozbaird