Women's World Cup Final. Yanks v Holland

shull

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

A little unfair DJ. 

I thought the lassies put on a good show. 

USA top team.  Scots will have learned a lot from the match. 

Mate, I did actually watch recent womans games and TBH its way over the top . Sportscene now always has 2 men and 2 woman discussing mens football. Lets be honest the standard is probably boys under 14 level. Yeah Yeah I get the equality of the planet. Nothing against woman playing football/rugby/cricket/boxing and cage fighting but way way too much coverage . Most of them are actually trying to be men not a feminist among them

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Mate, I did actually watch recent womans games and TBH its way over the top . Sportscene now always has 2 men and 2 woman discussing mens football. Lets be honest the standard is probably boys under 14 level. Yeah Yeah I get the equality of the planet. Nothing against woman playing football/rugby/cricket/boxing and cage fighting but way way too much coverage . Most of them are actually trying to be men not a feminist among them

All I can say is that if Beattie was a guy then She/He might be a good signing at Centre Half.

Feminism? Jings - Whole new topic in there DJ

Role on the day when we are considered to be fully in a post feminist society.

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

All I can say is that if Beattie was a guy then She/He might be a good signing at Centre Half.

Good centre half for the women’s game . She, like most of those I’ve seen would struggle to attain junior level at best in my opinion.  The over the top support for the women’s game astounds me, overall, the standard doesn’t even reach woeful. ( Particular mention must go to the keepers :rolleyes:)

i agree there are some individuals with good skills but they are in a very small minority . 

I wish them the very best of luck , especially the Saints women’s team and the National team but I won’t be spending my hard earned cash watching them any time soon.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Good centre half for the women’s game . She, like most of those I’ve seen would struggle to attain junior level at best in my opinion.  The over the top support for the women’s game astounds me, overall, the standard doesn’t even reach woeful. ( Particular mention must go to the keepers :rolleyes:)

i agree there are many individuals with good skills but they are in a very small minority . 

I wish them the very best of luck , especially the Saints women’s team and the National team but I won’t be spending my hard earned cash watching them any time soon.

No disagreement from me - doesn't stop her from being a decent player in the context of the women's game.

A similar standard for a man in the context of the men's game would be a very decent player.

i'm not suggesting that she could play at international level in the men's game.

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Which role are you going to take on in such a society? :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS
"I've nothing against women playing football... But"
[emoji849]

• 6 months later...