Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
HSS

DIDDY CUP....2017/18

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, HSS said:

A list of the crowds..........

 

1,655 - Dundee Utd v Cowdenbeath
1,462 - Dunfermline v Arbroath
1,357 - St Mirren v East Kilbride
1,036 - Morton v Livingston
1,012 - QotS v Airdrie
971 - Raith v Brora
453 - Buckie v Brechin
413 - Stirling Albion v Montrose
387 - Hibs "B" v Elgin
333 - East Fife v Peterhead
319 - Clyde v Stranraer
278 - Annan v Celtic "B"
200 - Formartine v Hearts "B"
190 - Partick "B" v Stirling Uni
169 - Stenhousemuir v Cove
155 - Aberdeen "B" v St Johnstone "B"
155 - Albion Rovers v Spartans
153 - Hamilton "B" v Edinburgh City

? - Kilmarnock "B" v Berwick
? - Ross County "B" v Forfar

Good to see the entire Hamilton support turned out for their wee match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Home tie against a colt team (Hearts) - won't be going.

 

 

Edit to Add: And I hope SMFC have the balls to field our 'colt' team.

Same as me. Said even before we'd played East Kilbride that if we won and got through I wouldn't be going if we were drawn against a colt team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Home tie against a colt team (Hearts) - won't be going.

 

 

Edit to Add: And I hope SMFC have the balls to field our 'colt' team.

It really is a joke of a competition who on earth thought up colt teams. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full First Team to play and wipe the floor with the Jambos Colts. 

Want to win this Trophy. 

Some True Fan Tumshies above will be thrilled to purchase a Ticket for the Final. 

COME ON THE SAINTS IN EVERY COMPETITIVE MATCH 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saint Garf said:

Waste of f**king time. Make season tickets valid, let everyone else in for £2, kids for free. If we play a half decent team, at least the kids that come to watch will get to see us score a few goals.

Definitely not a waste of time if Season Tickets are valid, Kids go free and 2 quid for the rest. 

Brilliant ideas 

I can't wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we play our under 20s; Hearts have finished above us just once in a period that has seen three youth league reforms over several years (SPL Under 19s/u20s/SPFL Development League. That in itself makes a complete mockery of the situation. Can also see this being the lowest crowd since we moved.

I will go because I would still love to see us win this competition but I hope we send out a message by knocking them out with our superior young players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Should save time and money and not even bother opening any stands for this one. 

Treat the SPFL's 'colt' pish with the respect it deserves- none. 

Move it to Johnstone Burgh's ground and let them keep the gate money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The draw in full........

Sligo Rovers v Falkirk

Elgin City v Bray Wanderers

Crusaders v Motherwell

Albion Rovers or Spartans v Linfield

TNS v Livingston

Dumbarton v Connah’s Quay Nomads

Peterhead v Annan

Dundee United v Alloa

Berwick Rangers v Queen of the South

St Mirren v Hearts Colts

Hamilton Colts v Cove Rangers

Aberdeen Colts v Inverness Caley Thistle

Ayr United v Montrose

Stranraer v Partick Thistle Colts

Buckie Thistle v Dunfermline Athletic

Raith Rovers v Ross County

Games to be played on weekend of September 2/3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saint Garf said:

Waste of f**king time. Make season tickets valid, let everyone else in for £2, kids for free. If we play a half decent team, at least the kids that come to watch will get to see us score a few goals.

 

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Definitely not a waste of time if Season Tickets are valid, Kids go free and 2 quid for the rest. 

Brilliant ideas 

I can't wait. 

Indeed. 

As many free tickets should be given out to schools & youth clubs as possible; it's going to cost us a fortune hosting this farce regardless so we'd be as well putting potential future supporters on the seats if they're going to be empty anyway.  A decent sized crowd (including a much smaller entry fee for non season ticket holders) would get our young players pumped up for the game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

 

Indeed. 

As many free tickets should be given out to schools & youth clubs as possible; it's going to cost us a fortune hosting this farce regardless so we'd be as well putting potential future supporters on the seats if they're going to be empty anyway.  A decent sized crowd (including a much smaller entry fee for non season ticket holders) would get our young players pumped up for the game too.

Not a farce. 

St Mirren are playing in a competitive match 

Looking forward to winning this and utterly excited to win the Final. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...