SPFL Championship News

shull

25 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

john Robertson,where did they find him?a pub cellar"terrible decision by the sheep but absolutely brilliant one for the championship!!!!!

Hearts, and Aberdeen are the Sheep. 

And it will be crap for us and the rest of the Championship, if ICT win the Title. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, shull said:

Dundee United have signed Fraser Fyvie

They are putting together a pretty shite Squad.

We will romp this League.

Fyvie is a cracking signing for United as is Keatings, expect them to be a lot stronger this season.

On 6/13/2017 at 4:45 PM, paul torfason said:

john Robertson,where did they find him?a pub cellar"terrible decision by the sheep but absolutely brilliant one for the championship!!!!!

Robertson still has a house just outside Inverness, his lady friend is from here... Not much persuading for Caley. Seems like a cheap option to me. Just because he was good for 

them once does not mean it will be good again. Also, Caley are pretty much skint and looking to offload Fon Williams the keeper, Draper and Raven.

As for United, as I said on another thread, if Andy Robertson does not move for a huge fee then they will change their address from Tannadice to Shit Street.

As this time last season Shull destroying all our competition as shite. Forgetting that for 8 months that shite was all above us in League 

Caley have signed John Baird , United Billy King and I think both teams will contest, hopefully us  as well.... I would take that now

Most on here didn't rate Jack Ross 10 months ago

24 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Would you take Faddy at Saints? 

Pretty sure I wouldn't now. Was a fantastic player on his day and gave me many happy moments as a Scotland fan, but I don't think he's got anything left in his box of tricks. Even at Championship level. 

Naw mate,I wouldn't.We want players who have something to prove,not players looking for a nice earner to see them into retirement.

• 2 weeks later...