Lewis Morgan

• 1 month later...

Anyway, why won't he sign at least a 3 year contract ? 

He is so brilliant, he will definitely sell no matter the price. 

Make plenty for us and loose change for any English Club in the top 2 Divisions.

1 minute ago, div said:

Burton Albion have just trousered £2m :unsure:

Playing the Championship I doubt the money is an issue for them.  They are in the market for a midfielder again though.  Hopefully McGinn is on their radar rather than Lewis!

23 hours ago, shull said:

Anyway, why won't he sign at least a 3 year contract ? 

He is so brilliant, he will definitely sell no matter the price. 

Make plenty for us and loose change for any English Club in the top 2 Divisions.

Sure I read a discreet 'come and get me' interview where he said 'if someone offered £350k' then neither the club or he could turn it down. Its real conundrum for the club. Sell this window for decent price, or hope he re-signs for a year or more, or face the fact he will probably sign a PCA with someone in January, then the club gets the lesser development fee hoping he gets sold on at some point.

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sure I read a discreet 'come and get me' interview where he said 'if someone offered £350k' then neither the club or he could turn it down. Its real conundrum for the club. Sell this window for decent price, or hope he re-signs for a year or more, or face the fact he will probably sign a PCA with someone in January, then the club gets the lesser development fee hoping he gets sold on at some point.

If we get promoted with the help of Lewis , I for one would happily pass up the chance of £350k just now . Unfortunately I'm not sure the board would .

Out of interest, where did you read this interview?

Ideal scenario would be that we sell Lewis Morgan now for a decent fee with a chunky sell on clause to an English Championship side who then immediately loan him back to us for the rest of the season.

We then invest a wee bit of the up front poppy to bring Kyle McAllister & Stephen Mallan back on loan to the end of the season too.

We'd have the league won by Easter B)

15 minutes ago, munoz said:

If we get promoted with the help of Lewis , I for one would happily pass up the chance of £350k just now . Unfortunately I'm not sure the board would .

Out of interest, where did you read this interview?

Evening Times

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/15392315.Lewis_Morgan_happy_to_stay_at_St_Mirren_and_ignore_the_speculation/

21 minutes ago, div said:

Ideal scenario would be that we sell Lewis Morgan now for a decent fee with a chunky sell on clause to an English Championship side who then immediately loan him back to us for the rest of the season.

We then invest a wee bit of the up front poppy to bring Kyle McAllister & Stephen Mallan back on loan to the end of the season too.

We'd have the league won by Easter B)

We'll have won by Easter with the current squad.