Lewis Morgan

The only person who mentioned a price in that article was the journalist, total speculation on his part. To read into that he might of played his last game for us is total whataboutery of the highest order. LPM really is one if lifes great pessimists !!!

Also a very shrewd and timely intervention by JR on the subject today. Clearly expecting Morgan to be going nowhere so only a totally unrefusable (made up word I know) offer will see him go without JR being extremely disappointed.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

3 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

Might be wrong but is our deadline day not midnight Friday?

Seemingly not.....................looks like same north and south of the border.

The summer transfer window formally opened on 1 July, and closes at 23:00 BST on Thursday, 31 August. Players who are free agents at that time will be able to join a new club afterwards.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Seemingly not.....................looks like same north and south of the border.

The summer transfer window formally opened on 1 July, and closes at 23:00 BST on Thursday, 31 August. Players who are free agents at that time will be able to join a new club afterwards.

1 minute ago, smcc said:

When is the transfer deadline?

The window shuts across England, Scotland, France and Italy at 11pm BST on Thursday, August 31.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, I though I heard that earlier.

Strange?

Lady on 5Live said midnight for Scotland. 

I will be sleeping by then. 

A few lines of Tantrum's Autobiography at 10pm and I am sound by a minute past 10.

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Lady on 5Live said midnight for Scotland. 

I will be sleeping by then. 

A few lines of Tantrum's Autobiography at 10pm and I am sound by a minute past 10.

That's excellent news.  :)

I'd be appalled if something I wrote appealed to the sort of feeble brain that is stimulated  Mrs Brown's Boys.

ps

The tantrum thing disnae really work when deployed by an emotional wreck that throws his toys out of the pram, has hissy fits and abuses everyBuddie, daily.

I hope this helps?  :)

42 minutes ago, antrin said:

That's. :snoreexcellent news.  :)

I'd be appalled if something I wrote appealed to the sort of feeble brain that is stimulated  Mrs Brown's Boys.

ps

The tantrum thing disnae really work when deployed by an emotional wreck that throws his toys out of the pram, has hissy fits and abuses everyBuddie, daily.

I hope this helps?  :)

Another short story :lol: