Lewis Morgan

3 minutes ago, David Mc said:

Online article in the S*n quoting Morgan as saying the club kept him up to date with a number of bids coming in during the window. Our most sought after player in years must be.

Would be good to know if any of them came in on Thursday and how much it tested GLS's resolve

49 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

Derek Johnstone poses a question about Rangers and Lewis Morgan

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/901258993?-933:2059:0

About to go on a rant but it's not aimed at you Buddie Marvelous, rather the site that link goes to (not NewsNow, which I use myself).

HITC is one of the worst websites out there, peddling an extraordinary amount of clickbait shite like the article you have linked to. Half the time their stuff is "See how social media reacted to Scott Brown picking his nose" and other utter crap, which simpletons seem to click. And because they click it, HITC keep doing it and prompt other websites to do it too. And for some reason folk seem prepared to believe shitehawking websites like this rather than the BBC or newspapers - not that they're always to be trusted either, but they're a damn site more trustworthy than sites like this.

Take this link. It is based on nothing more than Derek Johnstone's latest verbal diarrhoea in the Evening Times. Every column has to be positive about Rangers, regardless of what happens. Give it a few weeks and I fully expect to see a column entitled "How yesterday's nuclear holocaust will benefit Rangers". Somehow, yesterday he managed to dribble through his article without mentioning Rangers so, having praised Morgan, decided to add some pish about how he could be "the one" for Rangers. And that was it. Like most of his pish it deserved only to be pointed and laughed at, but that abomination of a site decided to write an article about it to get some clicks.

Anyway, rant over. Mon the Saints.

1 hour ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

See if we don't sell in January and he leaves when his contract is up in the summer could we get a sell on percentage like with John Mcginn 

No. He would be a free agent and have no link with us except via a small development fee as he hasn't been here that long with us. No sell on fee for us unless no club wants to sign him and pay the development fee and there is zero chance of that.

The only reason we got a sell on fee for McGinn was because no-one was interested in paying allegedly £250k and Hibs offered us the deal of half the cash and sell on fee. Falkirk had the same problem with Sibbald that no-one would pay the development fee nor come to a deal. Sibbald had to re-sign for Falkirk otherwise he could have been out of football.

Edited by Sonny

18 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Wouldnt it be great if Morgan helped us out by signing a year extention ?

I think we all know he is going to be off , and if he keeps up this sort of form buying clubs will happily part with cash for his services anyway .

I do remember players doing this "loyalty"  thing but I fear those days are gone with the introduction of agents.