Lewis Morgan

I do find it strange the amount of posters commenting positively on the Lewis Morgan fiasco as yet again the club turns, bends and takes it up the Gary Glitter from the Old Firm.
Getting £300k and a loan till season end, then (with the blessing of Allah) facing said star ripping us a new one at least four times next season... oh yes then there's the add-ons, funny thing is we havent seen a penny in add-ons thus far, and if Mallan& McAllister etc forge a decent career in the lower leagues down south we may never see a bean in add-ons.
why on earth was Morgan not offered a bumper two-year contract over a year a go that would have kept the club in the driving seat, and seen a seven figure fee up front, with add-ons next summer..?
ask yourself... how much have Dundee Utd seen thus far in add-ons from Parkhead..? 
Surprised they havent put the January sale sign up yet... Bargain Basement.

IMG_1564.JPG.d11fc5b8dba8ebf70ba70621d0f3fb67.JPG

What a predictably tedious c**t you are. Nothing positive to say about the club EVER and your constant stream of pish has you on a par with the fat pipe fitter.

Give us all a rest you absolute bellend.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How did this happen guys? :lol:

A was talking about Mehmet ( honestly) . Ah well , slightly surprised although with his talent, he's got a chance if he keeps progressing. Not a done deal yet though , the McInnes saga should show you that . 

6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

My final comment on the deal, if you think its a good deal (and your not Lewis Morgan, or Brendan Rodgers) thats fine. Personally i think this is another case of the club saying "but we're just wee diddy st mirren, and there like Shellic... and we cannae dae this, or dae that" and it is a recurring theme, us selling/letting go highly regarded talent for well below what we should.

T.I.S.M.

This Is St Mirren

There are a lot of simlarties between yourself and Stuart Dickson if the vast majority in this case 99.9% favour the deal guess who will go against it . Now I'm wondering if we all said it was a bad deal you would no doubt say it was a great deal. Strange fellow. 

9 hours ago, notabuddie said:

At the end of the day we got something

Not sure about the add ons as I do not think he will break into the celtic first team. Probably end up another mallan might get to the bench.

300k is nothing to celtic and probably a fair price for a development team player

He might be sent out on loan

I don't agree.

I think Celtic like a winger who can give them a real attacking option and Morgan, IMO, fits the bill.

Too many people jumping aboard the "Hell be warming the bench" bus, I think he's got more than that and Rodgers will utilise this. 

Edited by faraway saint

25 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think the majority of  Rangers fans are knuckle dragging neanderthal f**ktards who still believe they are the same club which died and cant understand why any self respecting proddy would possibly even consider signing for another club .

Yep, agree 100% :happyclapper

So Saints get 300k and Morgan back until the end of the season, not bad considering we could have ended up with heehaw come June.
Good luck to Morgan I say and I think under Rodgers he’ll develop into an even better player. I wouldn’t be surprised to see at least one player from Celtic coming to us as part of that deal, either in January or for the start of next season.

6 hours ago, munoz said:

What some people don't seem to grasp is , the 300k that's been suggested as a fee for Morgan will safeguard our youth academy and hopefully help continue the conveyor of talent we've seen in recent years . 

And what a contrast to the situation at Falkirk FC who have just axed their Forth Valley Academy. Selling young players that don't want to renew their contract with us, for what is decent money, is good business for Saints. As you say munoz, let's hope the conveyor belt continues. That's what really matters.

12 hours ago, DLBud said:

What a predictably tedious c**t you are. Nothing positive to say about the club EVER and your constant stream of pish has you on a par with the fat pipe fitter.

Give us all a rest you absolute bellend.

Really...! This is how you communicate with other st mirren fans?

as far as i know, i do not know you. But you think its acceptable to address someone you don't know like this..? Must take a lot of courage to call someone a c... anonymously on a forum. Also says a lot about other supposed St mirren fans who delight in the fact they have managed to goad you into your atrocious comment.

11 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

11 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Rangers and Celtic fans in being absolute arseholes shock.