Lewis Morgan

46 minutes ago, shull said:

Once signed, he won't be a St Mirren player anymore. 

Might play for us, but will always be a Celtic player. 

Similar to big Kirk Broadfoot and he gave everything right up to the last kick of the last game. I am sure Lewis will be a big part of our promotion winning season Shull.

20 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

totally agree with everything Alex Rae says , especially the bit about being the best player on the park in the recent  England Scotland under 21 game , and no other English club taking even the slightest interest

Well that is not true. A few English Clubs were interested and willing to pay the fee.

Slightly off topic, but when was the last time a player moved from Saints to Celtic? I can't think of one. I think McAvennie went to West Ham from us, before going to them. A few Saints players ended up at Darkheed after leaving us for other clubs(Lambert, Stark, McGarvey). Am I missing someone obvious?

Slightly off topic, but when was the last time a player moved from Saints to Celtic? I can't think of one. I think McAvennie went to West Ham from us, before going to them. A few Saints players ended up at Darkheed after leaving us for other clubs(Lambert, Stark, McGarvey). Am I missing someone obvious?
Reece Willison, former u20s goalie now at Celtic

It seems like an incredible stat but it isn’t really. Other than Ian Ferguson I can’t think of another player who went to Rangers either. In fact, I’d say you’d need to go back to McAvennie to West Ham, to find a Saints player who went to any club of any note.

Cue some smart arse now providing any number of examples to ridicule the above statement! :D

It seems like an incredible stat but it isn’t really. Other than Ian Ferguson I can’t think of another player who went to Rangers either. In fact, I’d say you’d need to go back to McAvennie to West Ham, to find a Saints player who went to any club of any note.
Cue some smart arse now providing any number of examples to ridicule the above statement! [emoji3]
McGregor