Lewis Morgan

300k has been quoted for weeks along with Morgan coming back on loan everyone seemed happy that was a good deal considering a pre-contract could have been signed with the club getting nothing so why the toys being thrown out the pram is nothing short of being a drama queen.  Morgan is a shining example of a player who has high morals guy is a legend for me. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Morgan could have easily signed a 4 and a half year Contract with us two years ago. 

Best wishes to Lewis till after we win League and maybe Scottish Cup.

After that I don't care. 

Horrible to see him  in that Top and all its stands for. 

Sectarianism, Bigotry and hatred. 

Hopefully, he will get a move to England before that despicable Club go bust or get thrown out of Scottish football, along with Sevco FC 2012. 

We should really be receiving a million pounds for him today. 

He should have signed a bigger extension for us. 

1 minute ago, shull said:

When was he written of by St Mirren fans ? 

Why mention it now ? 

Maybe to help some morons think twice about slating a young kid who is trying to make it in the game?

He managed to overcome that.

Some players that have the ability but aren't mentally as strong or don't have the same strong support network around them, might not have managed to succeed in the way Lewis has. 

Then again.... some morons will just continue to be morons. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No as funny as some nutter shouting he was worth 7 figures. :lol:

Some other moon man said he was better than Alli at Spurs. :hammer

Alli the Diver. 

He who disgraces the beautiful game. 

9 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Maybe to help some morons think twice about slating a young kid who is trying to make it in the game?

He managed to overcome that.

Some players that have the ability but aren't mentally as strong or don't have the same strong support network around them, might not have managed to succeed in the way Lewis has. 

Then again.... some morons will just continue to be morons. 

Great novel. 

Now, when was he written off by St Mirren fans ? 

What did he have to overcome while at St Mirren Park ? 

Morgan could have easily signed a 4 and a half year Contract with us two years ago. 
After that I don't care. 
Hopefully, he will get a move to England before that despicable Club go bust or get thrown out of Scottish football, along with Sevco FC 2012. 
Was he offered a 4 1/2 year contract?

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wouldn't be impossible some half wits give him abuse soon...........................heard it here first. :rolleyes:

Maybe the halfwit will shift his attention from Samson to Lewis now. 

Just now, st jock said:
27 minutes ago, shull said:
After that I don't care. 

My money's on "naw".................

On 9/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Why would any club pay hundreds of thousands to sign a player from a much lower level in January when they can get him for almost nowt in June..? Unless some sugar daddy steps forward and gives Lewis a huge wedge and £15k a week he will spend gn a PCA and go then or in June.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:33 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Ok try thinking this through. 

The club have a figure they would accept for his transfer whch is rumoured to be £350k (no idea if that is so) so if we go with that, and accept there were bids before the window closed of £200-250k that were rejected then it would appear the club arent selling for less than £300k or he would already have gone.

he becomes a free agent next June, he can agree a PCA in January with the club of his choosing, in fact he will no doubt pick up a hefty sign-on fee for agreeing the PCA and saving the club he signs for a couple of hundred thousand quid!

he is a good player, with a decent future ahead, but he is shining in the Scottish second tier, so being realistic which club will pay £300-350k for him in January, when they can agree a PCA that sees him pick up maybe as much as £100k for saving his new club over £200k..?

the only way i can see him moving in January is if a club he agrees a PCA with offer St Mirren  £50-90k to sell him to where he is going anyway. And that i would imagine would be dependent on our board/management believing they could still win promotion without him for the last four months. A load of ifs there in the last bit, but no one is going to pay £350k in January when he will go for £50-80k development fee in June.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:12 PM, Lord Pityme said:

We all hope every game he plays for us and country he outshines the lot. But like any young player he will have troughs as well as peaks, whichever clubs may be interested in him in January it will be the one that offers him the biggest signing on fee that will prevail. Why would they need to shell out £350 k, his signing fee, his wages and agree a sell on with us if they can promise him £100k and pick him up for the development fee?

i know we all love him,  but inam sure he and his agent know where the value lies.

On 9/11/2017 at 3:13 PM, Lord Pityme said:

I agree a £350k transfer fee is no biggie to most eglish championship clubs, but why would they pay that if they can get Lewis to,sign a PCA for £100k?

then if they want him earlier, like Ross County with Naismith last season, they offer a wee sweetener if the club is interested.

On 9/11/2017 at 3:18 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Why?

they can and will save a fortune by bidding to offer him the best PCA. 

Why would they want to pay SMFC £350k, plus a slice of add-ons when they can negotiate quite legally the deal solely with his agent?

On 9/11/2017 at 9:10 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Absolutely, Morgan wont down tools in that scenario he has so much to play for, although given the abuse some of our players have received from so called supporters like Naismith last season after the club decided to sell him and cash in on his PCA. You wonder why they bother.

makes you wonder what planet the brains of some of our lot actually reside on?

:P  Oh Dear !!   Point & laugh.  

I decided the very last sentence needed  the lot, italics, bold & underlined .   

Oh Dear indeed !! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Mearns Saint said:

Sad thing is he will immediately be worth 7 figures now he's signed for that mob

I Hope he is, in fact i`d be delighted to see him go for 8 Figures !!  :huh:  

Remember they managed to get £12.5 million for Wanyama .... 15% of that would do nicely  :happyclapper

26 minutes ago, st jock said:
53 minutes ago, shull said:
After that I don't care. 

I read somewhere that he was only offered a one year extension.

I wondered which plum would fixate on the comment that Lewis made regarding the lack of belief in him from a section of our fans.:rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

:P  Oh Dear !!   Point & laugh.  

I decided the very last sentence needed  the lot, italics, bold & underlined .   

Oh Dear indeed !! :lol:

You will be able to dine out for years with this post :lol: