Lewis Morgan

8 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I still think if there was a sell on clause our board would have shouted it from the rafters as it would mean fantastic negotiating skills given the contract, or lack thereof,  situation

I read somewhere in the press £300,000 plus add on's ?

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Add to this that they've never kept quiet about any other add ons they've manage to broker.

Really? I've heard very little by way of actual detail from our current board about any of this stuff. We've now sold Morgan, Mallan and McAllister to big clubs and I'd say very little has been revealed.

The only confirmation of any sell-on that I've seen has been Gilmour on Twitter, repeating the 33% McGinn deal, which is fair enough because he's probably quite proud of that!

Really? I've heard very little by way of actual detail from our current board about any of this stuff. We've now sold Morgan, Mallan and McAllister to big clubs and I'd say very little has been revealed.
The only confirmation of any sell-on that I've seen has been Gilmour on Twitter, repeating the 33% McGinn deal, which is fair enough because he's probably quite proud of that!

I don’t do twitter , would I be right in thinking that the 33% tweets from Gilmour came after he had moved on ?

43 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I don’t do twitter , would I be right in thinking that the 33% tweets from Gilmour came after he had moved on ?

Nice to know he was as discrete as the new board.  

Edited by pod