Lewis Morgan

11 hours ago, madball said:
12 hours ago, Hambud said:
Has Lewis chucked twitter? He definitely used to be on it but I can't find him now.

Changed his account... @10lewismorgan

Strange. Given the Official site claims his squad number as 11.   :lol:

Morgan.jpg

Edited by stlucifer

An absolute wonderful player that could go to top of the game if he is managed properly. He has a gallusness about him that every top player needs but what he has, like every top player has, is the ability to go both ways. If there is a defender directly in front of him, he can shuffle both ways, and get a powerful shot away with left or right foot. This is a commodity that very few have. Harry Kane, obviously at a higher level, is the perfect example. When he is one on one with a defender, he doesn't need to beat him. Quick shuffle left or right, shot away, goal. Cannot defend against it at times. Lewis has that ability alongwith lightning speed. The world is his oyster, especially when he goes to a team that have better players than St.Mirren. Apologies to the posters on here that can't comprehend that there are teams out there with better players than St.Mirren.  

An absolute wonderful player that could go to top of the game if he is managed properly. He has a gallusness about him that every top player needs but what he has, like every top player has, is the ability to go both ways. If there is a defender directly in front of him, he can shuffle both ways, and get a powerful shot away with left or right foot. This is a commodity that very few have. Harry Kane, obviously at a higher level, is the perfect example. When he is one on one with a defender, he doesn't need to beat him. Quick shuffle left or right, shot away, goal. Cannot defend against it at times. Lewis has that ability alongwith lightning speed. The world is his oyster, especially when he goes to a team that have better players than St.Mirren. Apologies to the posters on here that can't comprehend that there are teams out there with better players than St.Mirren.  
I think Brendan Rodgers is the perfect coach to continue Lewis"s development and Jack has probably advised the player so.

I also get the feeling that Rogers trust in Jack Ross will have been a consideration in negotiations.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think Brendan Rodgers is the perfect coach to continue Lewis"s development and Jack has probably advised the player so.

I also get the feeling that Rogers trust in Jack Ross will have been a consideration in negotiations.

I think with Rodgers coaching and players on his wavelength, Lewis could be one of the best players that once wore the coveted black and white stripes. 

https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/complication-could-speed-up-celtic-transfer-deal/213336/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Worth worrying about or a load of pish?

Sureky you’ve got tae laugh at that on so many levels. One, that losing Jonny Hayes is in any way shape or form a blow to Celtic seein as the poor bassturt never gets a game, or that the arrival of Mark Hill (??) or Jack Aitchison (??) both AKA “who the f**kin hell or you” would in any way replace Lewis Morgan at St. Mirren.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/complication-could-speed-up-celtic-transfer-deal/213336/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sureky you’ve got tae laugh at that on so many levels. One, that losing Jonny Hayes is in any way shape or form a blow to Celtic seein as the poor bassturt never gets a game, or that the arrival of Mark Hill (??) or Jack Aitchison (??) both AKA “who the f**kin hell or you” would in any way replace Lewis Morgan at St. Mirren.

Just reads like speculative ramblings to me. Lewis will be with Saints till the end of the season.

If Celtic are desperate for cover in the wide areas, they will bring someone else in during the window. It seems that the deal has been very much built round the loan back arrangement. I can't see a shift in that.

12 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Saints have made it clear it's the only way we will come to an agreement with another club over the sale of Lewis, by keeping him till the end of the season.  I cannot see that changing for any other reason, regardless to any sweeteners that Celtic would offer. 

For me if LM is to leave in January, Celtic would have to up their bid to no less than seven figures cash and a hefty sell on. He's that important. If not let his contract run down and take the comp. The comp value would be the same as Celtic are offering for buy and loan back anyway. 

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

For me if LM is to leave in January, Celtic would have to up their bid to no less than seven figures cash and a hefty sell on. He's that important. If not let his contract run down and take the comp. The comp value would be the same as Celtic are offering for buy and loan back anyway. 

This is very much my view. 

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Just reads like speculative ramblings to me. Lewis will be with Saints till the end of the season.

If Celtic are desperate for cover in the wide areas, they will bring someone else in during the window. It seems that the deal has been very much built round the loan back arrangement. I can't see a shift in that.

Bit of wishful thinking (hoping) on Joe McHugh's part.

Edited by pod

33 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Drama coming from the press ? Never ! 

I've not seen any drama from the press.  There's some nonsense on a Celtic fans' website, which I suppose makes a change from them pretending their Sportsound and obsessing about all things Rangers.