Massive Fire In London Tower Block

shull

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lilly Allen... The young lady who had a hit singing about premature ejaculation and mocking men!

The voice of social conscience who so profoundly sang...

"I want loads of clothes and f**kloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
'Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous".

Personally speaking, I'd rather be spoken down to by Shull on one of his med free days!

Are there any of those days left now. .

5 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lilly Allen... The young lady who had a hit singing about premature ejaculation and mocking men!

The voice of social conscience who so profoundly sang...

"I want loads of clothes and f**kloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

And I'll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
'Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous".

Personally speaking, I'd rather be spoken down to by Shull on one of his med free days!

There is probably some truth in there , she sounds like the kind of girl i like to sit next to at some party after clubbing on a Saturday night ( long time ago )  was always one who liked the rebel the nut case someone you did not take home to mum and dad because there was much too fun to be had , wink , wink. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye, all the missing peoples relatives would just keep quiet.  
Tin foil hat time everybody.......[emoji38]

A lot of migrants in those flats, people without relatives possibly as well. London isn't like Arbroath where everyone knows each other.

More like......all the missing people that relatives invented :unsure:

As well as fraudulent claims there's also a story of scum robbing ground floor properties after the fire.
People are dicks.

37 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

A lot of migrants in those flats, people without relatives possibly as well. London isn't like Arbroath where everyone knows each other.

Nice answer.........................:lol:
 Stick with the 150, keeps up with the gutter press type posts.
 :byebye

PS Are you really saying the authorities have covered up 70+ bodies? :lol:

As well as fraudulent claims there's also a story of scum robbing ground floor properties after the fire.
People are dicks.

^^^^^^ Aye, people know no bounds unfortunately. :(

Edited by faraway saint

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've thought for quite a few years that people, in general, don't give a feck about anybody or anything.

This, IMO, is a new low.

Not sure exactly WHAT the authorities can do, I know what I would do.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sick-video-shows-crowd-callously-torching-cardboard-grenfell-tower-on-bonfire-a3981046.html

Guest TPAFKATS
I've thought for quite a few years that people, in general, don't give a feck about anybody or anything.
This, IMO, is a new low.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sick-video-shows-crowd-callously-torching-cardboard-grenfell-tower-on-bonfire-a3981046.html
People are dicks.
Although I'm not sure Scotland Yard should be prioritising an investigation into it.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This, IMO, is a new low.

Just watched it on the news there and cant quite believe what i just watched.  A group of grown adults behaving like that ?!?    :(

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye, there could always be other issues that require the police resources.
Maybe a chance for a "gang" to be let loose on these cnuts.  
No even sure what 'crime' has been committed.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:
9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Aye, there could always be other issues that require the police resources.
Maybe a chance for a "gang" to be let loose on these cnuts.  

No even sure what 'crime' has been committed.

Hate Crime is being discussed, although I did say I, also, wasn't sure what the authorities could really do.

Guest TPAFKATS
Hate Crime is being discussed, although I did say I, also, wasn't sure what the authorities could really do.
Yeah heard that. Would be an interesting conviction. Open the flood gates for anyone to claim offence and get the police involved.

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This, IMO, is a new low.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I have never believed anything else. I genuinely don't believe we are inherently different from any other species.

I am not sure why the actions of this group annoys you. No way should people be arrested for stuff like this.

Guest TPAFKATS

Crime or no crime , for a group of grown adults to behave in that fashion is unbelievable. In the very worst of Bad taste at best .
Laughing and joking about the deaths of men ,women and children . Scum .
Yeah, way beyond bad taste IMO.

In addition to not knowing what motivates folk to do this, what then makes them think they should film it and I assume post it on social media.

Mibees insanity will be a defence if it goes to trial?

Guest TPAFKATS

I have never believed anything else. I genuinely don't believe we are inherently different from any other species.
I am not sure why the actions of this group annoys you. No way should people be arrested for stuff like this.
Other species show more 'humanity' than humans do.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You put yourself across as an intelligent person, yet you have to ask why these actions annoy people? Surely you can understand the bad taste involved here?