We Will Win The League

1 hour ago, thekazakhsaint said:

I would wait until late July and check oddschecker.com   https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship this is a pretty good odds comparison site. 

11/4 is no value at all, I was expecting 10/1.

11/4 is very poor was going to put a few bob on Saints will just get a bottle of champagne and put it on ice for the end of season. 

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

11/4 is very poor was going to put a few bob on Saints will just get a bottle of champagne and put it on ice for the end of season. 

Yeah agree . They won't be getting any of my cash for this bet . 

I had a fair amount on the Gus promotion at 3/1 and 11/4 mainly based on form the season before. I Never bet unless absolutely convinced there is value. Far too many unknowns to take 11/4 not least how long before the management team and Morgan might be around. That and wanting Davis, Loy, defensive midfield cover and another wide midfielder with pace and goals.

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I think the Champers was tanned last night. 

Thought you would have realized it was something stronger [emoji4] The above was bought in the co-op this morning. Its on ice till the end of season. 

These odds are shit - but they are just opening ones from one bookie. They'll drift out I think, maybe 9/2 or 5/1. Was never going to be 10's it's no a charity.

Utd are decent value.

8 hours ago, David Mc said:

Possible our odds are in part due to weight of money put on by St Mirren punters. Would only take a few hundred pounds in total at this stage would think.

I think it's more likely due to the fact we have the core of the side who were  topped the form league at the end of last season and that we have done our business early this year.

Funny that he's signed a two year deal with the fakes!

Yes, as I said after I posted the link. Shoddy journalism by The Scotsman. Just thought it was worth a post to highlight the shoddy journalism. I should have started another thread to avoid the confusion.

Shoddy posting, Stoobs. [emoji14]

I thought I was being ironic when I posted the link as I was fully aware he had signed for The Blue Saints. This irony has fallen flat however and I have lost all confidence to post again. I will maintain a watching brief though and wish all future posters a successful season.