The 2017/18 Champions League & Europa League Thread

shull

4 minutes ago, guinness said:

Celtic need to get at least one centre half who can play at this level.both tonight have been poor. Take your point about PSG being excellent but Celtic make it easier for them with poor defending. Will be interesting to see PSG against the top sides as they can look dodgy at the back.

PSG have already pumped Bayern 3-0.

They have only lost one goal in five games. 

They, having watched most of the team this season, are the most accomplished side I have seen.

Football is always full of surprise results but I have thought since the beginning of the competition, and the bookies agree, are favourites. 

Manchester City, on top form, could go along way and be a serious rival IMO. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Fairly sure someone mocked you for suggesting such a big score line? [emoji3]

That must be the closest score prediction from shull in a long time.

So that's the group finished as neither bayern or anderlecht will overturn the 3-0 defeat from matchplay 2(?) to move above their opponents on matchplay 6.
Sellik into the europa league which is job done for Rodgers.

23 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

In other words

You haven't a plan b when the better teams find it far too easy playing against plan a

In other words Mr Attack Rodgers does the same tactics v PSG as he does v Ross County

Lets not forget Palace 3 Liverpool 3, losing 3 in last 9 minutes................. his legacy of cannae defend still applies there............

I am sure if Jack had a £30m budget he would also win league every year and I am also sure that Lewis Morgan would outshine that wee fanny Neymar ( drugs kickin in)

• 2 weeks later...