Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:10 AM, St.Ricky said:

We are fulfilling the Chinese proverb.. May you live in interesting times. 

I prefer the one "No man jump into freezing river twice"

Wake me up when all this nonsense is over and we are the paupers of the world or not . . . . depending on who's lies you believe . . .:hammer

Naw I don't mean Peugeot , I'm talking about PSA , the French mob that bought out Chrysler Europe . .

Careful you don't let a little hint of buckled agenda show. .
Not sure if I'm being whooshed but PSA was Peugot-Citroen in a previous life. They were Peugot when they bought Chrysler.

Unsurprisingly, I blame Thatcher.

11 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Naw I don't mean Peugeot , I'm talking about PSA , the French mob that bought out Chrysler Europe . .

Careful you don't let a little hint of buckled agenda show. .

PSA, short for Peugeot Societe' Anonomine, is a private company.  "The French" are a race, some of whom may have worked for Peugeot.

15 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I prefer the one "No man jump into freezing river twice"

Wake me up when all this nonsense is over and we are the paupers of the world or not . . . . depending on who's lies you believe . . .:hammer

We'll be fine either way.

We'll still have a country stuffed to the rafters with entitled whiners who would rather complain than get on with things.

Edited by oaksoft

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We'll be fine either way.

We'll still have a country stuffed to the rafters with entitled whiners who would rather complain than get on with things.

This is exactly why I propose we storm the Bastille . . . not only would it be good for the whinners, it would also stop the rich avoiding the taxes the rest of us have to pay  - and there many other privileges too.

I hate politics . . .  that is what I whine about . . . 

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

This is exactly why I propose we storm the Bastille . . . not only would it be good for the whinners, it would also stop the rich avoiding the taxes the rest of us have to pay  - and there many other privileges too.

I hate politics . . .  that is what I whine about . . . 

I tend to dislike most politics and most people alike. I try to avoid them both most of the time. Honestly, it's the holy grail to a more content obligation-free life.

Not sure if I'm being whooshed but PSA was Peugot-Citroen in a previous life. They were Peugot when they bought Chrysler.

Unsurprisingly, I blame Thatcher.
Of course you do [emoji38]
In the meantime, the world keeps turning and we all keep getting older.
How you choose to spend your precious and relatively few hours of lifetime is your prerogative.
^^^^ A great example of both. This sort of thing just isn't worth the effort of getting annoyed about. [emoji3]
Saved me a load of typing, thanks oaky.

8 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

PSA, short for Peugeot Societe' Anonomine, is a private company.  "The French" are a race, some of whom may have worked for Peugeot.

PSA is a French owned company that appears on the French stock exchange and is based in France . .it is a French company. .

Is your mind really that buckled or are you just at it. .

Guest TPAFKATS
Saved me a load of typing, thanks oaky.
Man who claims to hate most politics and most people continues to post replies to other people on a politics thread.
Biggest laugh of all however is he claims to be intellectually superior to the rest of us.

Just watched BBC Question Time from Motherwell last night on BBC on catch up, was looking forward to a Scottish town's thoughts on the Brexit Shambles. I switched it off after 20 minutes couldn't believe what i was watching, according to the BBC Motherwell is a hotbed of Brexiteers and Headquarters of UKIP and the anti independence campaign in Scotland.  I wont be watching this program again,

Remember how the BBC were accused of bias in the 2014 independence referendum,  after last night there can be no doubt about that,  unfortunately for them, last night they over done it and their slip showed big time.  

Edited by portmahomack saint

Guest TPAFKATS

I lasted 5 minutes. First time I've watched it since it was from Livingston months ago. That night it featured an angry Gammon faced orange man who funnily enough had left the lodge to appear on the show and rant about the SNP and his opposition to independence. He was in the front row of last nights audience as well. Funny that

17 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Just watched BBC Question Time from Motherwell last night on BBC on catch up, was looking forward to a Scottish town's thoughts on the Brexit Shambles. I switched it off after 20 minutes couldn't believe what i was watching, according to the BBC Motherwell is a hotbed of Brexiteers and Headquarters of UKIP and the anti independence campaign in Scotland.  I wont be watching this program again,

Remember how the BBC were accused of bias in the 2014 independence referendum,  after last night there can be no doubt about that,  unfortunately for them, last night they over done it and there slip showed big time.  

Yes , but for everyone, like you and I, who can see through it , there are at least the same amount who will swallow the story. The Beeb are preying on those who can't seem to look at the big picture and make their own minds up ! 

14 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I lasted 5 minutes. First time I've watched it since it was from Livingston months ago. That night it featured an angry Gammon faced orange man who funnily enough had left the lodge to appear on the show and rant about the SNP and his opposition to independence. He was in the front row of last nights audience as well. Funny that

Could easily have switched off after 5 minutes as well,  think i was in a state of shock :shutup

It must be terrible to be incapable of spending more than a few minutes listening to the opinions of others who don't share your views and to only want to talk or be amongst those who only share your views and then to bleat about how divided our country is.

We have become a nation  of snowflakes. :lol:

Sheesh! Lighten up guys. We'll all be dead soon enough. Live while you are alive.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It must be terrible to be incapable of spending more than a few minutes listening to the opinions of others who don't share your views and to only want to talk or be amongst those who only share your views and then to bleat about how divided our country is.

We have become a nation  of snowflakes. :lol:

Sheesh! Lighten up guys. We'll all be dead soon enough. Live while you are alive.

Actually is terrible that the BBC can't give a true reflection of opinion and ways heavily on one side of a debate, there is a special word for it..... Propaganda. if that's what I want to listen too i'll use youtube  :lol: