Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

Don't be so harsh on yourself
You obviously can't spell either. :1eye

I wasn't being harsh on myself, it was aimed directly at you. But you're so #thichasfcuk it passed you by.

See, I can spell, that's twice in a row I've got it right.

16 hours ago, jaybee said:

Spot on my good friend , the problem is the lady has no balls ...... ermmmm  :wub:

She'll have to go , she has let those Eurocrats bully her . She also said that she had got a change in the agreement,  meanwhile the attorney general said there was no change so , someone is lying. .

Guest TPAFKATS
She'll have to go , she has let those Eurocrats bully her . She also said that she had got a change in the agreement,  meanwhile the attorney general said there was no change so , someone is lying. .
How has she been bullied?

19 hours ago, antrin said:

Ah, but....

the people who voted voted in a referendum, which no government needs to recognise.

but as we were always really only voting to save the Tory party from falling apart... they pushed that Tory party split down the road and said we’ll rush into this.... diversionary referendum and shut up the loonies in our party.

...despite the fact that the yes vote/ the loony group was criminally funded and organised.

so...

there’ll be a people’s vote in due course and this time people will know it’s not just a silly ignorable referendum, there MAY be no criminal interference and bribery this time, so sanity will prevail in the UK.  Again.

and, I don’t know about you, but I hope this is a clusterf**k that destroys the Tory party.

also, for the last two years the people who wanted Brexit were in government, governing and failed to find a sensible way forward with their loopy brexitshite. Sensible MPs have been asked to vote for a British self-poking in the eye with a sharp stick and (to my frank amazement) there have been enough of them to recognise that May’s way was madness.

still a way to go, but I had pretty much given up hope of sanity prevailing.

So why would the government recognise your "peoples vote"?

The clusterf**k was letting a remainer get into bed with a couple of Eurocrats hell bent on keeping the UK in their failed project . There are currently mass, peacefull demonstrations in France by ordinary working people , the yellow vests are out in Netherlands and Germany , they have all had enough of the crumbling mess that is Europe. .

The British people were tricked into voting yes to the EEC in 1975 (they didn't have a re-run on that one), it took to 2016 before they got a chance to say no to a European Union . According to you , anyone who thinks that GB should be an independant state is loopy , which means there are 17million loopy people in the UK . .

WTO and GAAT24 saving the country £39billion(whatever the clusterf**k that is for)would see Barnier and co chappping our door for a deal so that they don't get hammered for tax on their Preseco, Cars and Belgian chocolates. .that would be sanity prevailing

40 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

How has she been bullied?

How was she not?

Guest TPAFKATS
How was she not?
I genuinely haven't seen any evidence of her being bullied in negotiations with EU.

The EU aren't responsible for sorting UK leaving. We decided to leave and need to negotiate a deal.
Unfortunately, what we've seen is her not having a proper plan or idea of what she has been trying to achieve. She's changed her plan at least twice.
The EU aren't going to concede and put themselves at a disadvantage. That's not bullying though.

Guest TPAFKATS
Good ole rational torries, no more gas heating to new homes as "It’s part of a bid by Philip Hammond to address the concerns of children protesting about climate change". Address the concerns of children, FFS.
The kids will be too cold and hungry to protest [emoji6]

40 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I genuinely haven't seen any evidence of her being bullied in negotiations with EU.

The EU aren't responsible for sorting UK leaving. We decided to leave and need to negotiate a deal.
Unfortunately, what we've seen is her not having a proper plan or idea of what she has been trying to achieve. She's changed her plan at least twice.
The EU aren't going to concede and put themselves at a disadvantage. That's not bullying though.

Well , if she hasn't been bullied maybe she is getting paid by them. The big disadvantage for Europe is the UK leaving on the 29th of March , that is an event that will probably be the undoing of their evil empire. .

They are  economically f**ked. They are hedging their bets . Make concessions to us and the flood gates could open , make f**k all concessions but instead offer a worse deal than we have and maybe we won't leave is what they want.  

We should have said WTO right at the beginning and then Barnier and Co would have chased us for a deal . Instead,  Theresa the apeaser lay down to them and got. ..

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, melmac said:
Good ole rational torries, no more gas heating to new homes as "It’s part of a bid by Philip Hammond to address the concerns of children protesting about climate change". Address the concerns of children, FFS.

The kids will be too cold and hungry to protest emoji6.png

let the stupid little sgits freeze :lol:

49 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Well , if she hasn't been bullied maybe she is getting paid by them. The big disadvantage for Europe is the UK leaving on the 29th of March , that is an event that will probably be the undoing of their evil empire. .

They are  economically f**ked. They are hedging their bets . Make concessions to us and the flood gates could open , make f**k all concessions but instead offer a worse deal than we have and maybe we won't leave is what they want.  

We should have said WTO right at the beginning and then Barnier and Co would have chased us for a deal . Instead,  Theresa the apeaser lay down to them and got. ..

The vote to not leave is unenforceable, we said we were leaving on 29th and MP's voting no we wont, has no legal power to stop that. They should all be sacked for NOT carrying out what they were instructed to do. a boot in the baws and a P45.  B)

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The vote to not leave is unenforceable, we said we were leaving on 29th and MP's voting no we wont, has no legal power to stop that. They should all be sacked for NOT carrying out what they were instructed to do. a boot in the baws and a P45.  B)

They should turn Westminster into a museum and send all the occupants off to Brussels, because that is where they are all controlled from anyway.  .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Guest TPAFKATS
Yeah, if you decide to leave a club you can't expect concessions otherwise the remaining members of the club have no incentive to stay.

WTO isn't straightforward or great either, if it was there would be no advantage to negotiating trade deals.

4 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

So why would the government recognise your "peoples vote"?

WHOEVER REPLACES MAY WOULD BE GLAD TO GET BACK TO ACTUALLY GOVERNING.  MAYBE, IN A LONG TIME, THERE MIGHT BE ACTUAL PLANNING TO LEAVE EUROPE, BUT THIS CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IS HURTING US ALL.

OF COURSE, WE COULD YET HAVE CORBYN WIN AN ELECTION...

The clusterf**k was letting a remainer get into bed with a couple of Eurocrats hell bent on keeping the UK in their failed project . There are currently mass, peacefull demonstrations in France by ordinary working people , the yellow vests are out in Netherlands and Germany , they have all had enough of the crumbling mess that is Europe. .

THERE ARE PROTESTERS IN LONDON CONSTANTLY, TOO.  

EVERY WEEKEND IN LONDON THERE’S A DEMO OF SOME SORT OR OTHER. IT’S DEMOCRACY APPARENTLY. PEOPLE THINK IT WORKS. I BELIEVE EDINBURGH HAS ITS FILL OF MARCHES, TOO?

The British people were tricked into voting yes to the EEC in 1975 (they didn't have a re-run on that one), it took to 2016 before they got a chance to say no to a European Union . According to you , anyone who thinks that GB should be an independant state is loopy , which means there are 17million loopy people in the UK . .

I DON’T RECALL BEING TRICKED.

WTO and GAAT24 saving the country £39billion(whatever the clusterf**k that is for)would see Barnier and co chappping our door for a deal so that they don't get hammered for tax on their Preseco, Cars and Belgian chocolates. .that would be sanity prevailing

THINKING THAT EUROPE WOULD CRUMBLE DUE TO BRITS BEING NO LONGER ABLE TO AFFORD PROSECCO OR CARS... IS DAILY MAILISH, IN THE EXTREME.

What a total shambles, a complete charade this whole Brexit exercise is.

I lost about an hour of my life watching the carnival of Freaks last night, the House of Commons Live

PM Teresa 'my deal' May, a remainer, takes all the flak and public ridicule continues to constantly contradict herself, clearly for the ruse, the agenda driven end game

Then we have European grey suits, desperate for the UK to stay

Democratic vote of the country binned

Politicians at Westminster shown up as inept and self seeking ( as always )

End game = likely to be kept in a failing European super state

Why vote , why expel energy on the futility of voting to reinforce a corrupt ineffective two party system that simply self perpetuates through utter ineptitude

Politicians eh ? No wonder they are despised

The fact 278 voted to Leave without a deal shows how disconnected from reality they truely are . As i said we wont leave . It all politics. J Rees Mogg nailed it.... 17.3 m vote to Leave 500 MPs want to stay. Thats always been the issue and we will remain . As will Scotland. Close the thread....:whistle

13 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

This is loopy

2 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

What a total shambles, a complete charade this whole Brexit exercise is.

I lost about an hour of my life watching the carnival of Freaks last night, the House of Commons Live

PM Teresa 'my deal' May, a remainer, takes all the flak and public ridicule continues to constantly contradict herself, clearly for the ruse, the agenda driven end game

Then we have European grey suits, desperate for the UK to stay

Democratic vote of the country binned

Politicians at Westminster shown up as inept and self seeking ( as always )

End game = likely to be kept in a failing European super state

Why vote , why expel energy on the futility of voting to reinforce a corrupt ineffective two party system that simply self perpetuates through utter ineptitude

Politicians eh ? No wonder they are despised

Is there not the risk that we leave and end up in an even worse situation by forming closer ties with the US?

I don't know what the answer is, but the pattern I keep seeing is that if you reject one form of globalism, those in power move towards it in another form 

EU superstate, US deal with questionable food standards... hmm :unsure:

42 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Is there not the risk that we leave and end up in an even worse situation by forming closer ties with the US?

I don't know what the answer is, but the pattern I keep seeing is that if you reject one form of globalism, those in power move towards it in another form 

EU superstate, US deal with questionable food standards... hmm :unsure:

Firstly, there is no EU Superstate.

Secondly, the spivs behind Brexit are indeed driving the country to "closer ties" to the US - i.e removal of consumer protections provided by the EU, and the destruction of the NHS to force the miserable American private health model on us. Going to deliver excellent dividends for Rees Mogg and his chums.

It is a miserable future, but one that can be avoided by Scotland taking independence, protecting our rights, and rejoining the most successful trading bloc in the world.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Firstly, there is no EU Superstate.

Secondly, the spivs behind Brexit are indeed driving the country to "closer ties" to the US - i.e removal of consumer protections provided by the EU, and the destruction of the NHS to force the miserable American private health model on us. Going to deliver excellent dividends for Rees Mogg and his chums.

It is a miserable future, but one that can be avoided by Scotland taking independence, protecting our rights, and rejoining the most successful trading bloc in the world.

You don't think the overall aim of the EU is to create a superstate? 

If a majority voted remain, that was the mandate to form it 

I may add that the British nationalists who wrap themselves in the flag and see this a great victory for British sovereignty would do well to take note that your Brexit puppeteers have been over in Italy working with actual fascists in the Liga Norte to veto any Article 50 extension. These were the people previous generations fought and died to keep out of Britain, now you are handing the country to them.

Now they want May out as PM as well, and one of their weasels in. Brexit was never enough for them, they want a shift to the hard right so they can begin the systematic destruction of British institutions for profit, and open the doors to US-style privatisation. 

And people were thick enough to vote for it!

3 minutes ago, Doakes said:

You don't think the overall aim of the EU is to create a superstate? 

If a majority voted remain, that was the mandate to form it 

The EU doesn't build its mission around English public opinion.