Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Including the raft of private messages you sent me? Yes you are clearly flustered by it.

Just go away and get on with your own life and quit obsessing over how others choose to live theirs.

I am not interested in your opinion of me.

Practice what you preach, then, stop offering your opinion of others and maybe they'll stop offering theirs of you.

1 minute ago, salmonbuddie said:

Practice what you preach, then, stop offering your opinion of others and maybe they'll stop offering theirs of you.

But I didn't offer my opinion of either you or smcc. The pair of you just dived straight in.

Stop fighting other people's battles for them.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

But I didn't offer my opinion of either you or smcc. The pair of you just dived straight in.

Stop fighting other people's battles for them.

Aye, cos you've never offered your opinion of me...

Truth hurting?

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Including the raft of private messages you sent me? Yes you are clearly flustered by it.

Just go away and get on with your own life and quit obsessing over how others choose to live theirs.

I am not interested in your opinion of me.

I don't think you would survive long on a raft constructed from the five personal messages I sent you.  And my recollection is that they were all on the same subject and that all but the first were in response to the replies that you sent. If you are not interested in my opinion of you why do you keep responding?

Guest TPAFKATS

Another statement from the Prime Minister.
If she doesn't get nominated for a comedy award for her work at the lecture these last few months, there's no justice in the world.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:12 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

I do love how the French (or any of the others) can veto the UK’s extension after all these Brexiteer claims that the EU forced everything on us :rolleyes:

Macron is being credited with being the architect of the new "plan B" extension timeline that the EU have written on our behalf to save TM's blushes and allow us a way of getting out with whatever remaining dignity we still have.

It turns out, we are lucky they have this veto

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Will the DUP/ERG go for the May deal as the best (from their POV) they're likely to get, if so will that be enough votes to pass in the HoC, if not will the opposition be able to unite and force a GE or second Brexit Referendum, might May even resign?

I haven't the foggiest!

And neither does Theresa May!

Online petition to revoke article 50 now at 2.75 million and rising. But May still says leaving is the will of the people. Best analogy I’ve heard is, people asked to vote on having a holiday at home or abroad. Dodgy Boris the travel agent says you could go to The Seychelles if you vote for abroad, which duly wins. However when you go to pick up your tickets it is 2 weeks in Kabul, without ABTA cover. You object but are told that’s what you voted for!

How I see this going ( Bet 365 11/10)

Mays vote gets defeated for 3 rd time on her Deal

Vote of no confidence again fails

EU offer long extension

We take part in EU elections

May Steps down

Boris is the new PM,

Fall Out with Germany and France and threats abound

We go to War

Nuclear Missles deployed to  Fastlane

Scotland revolts

We go to War with English

England goes into Meltdown and goes into Civil War  , mainly against Islam .......

We all die, bar the Tories who are deep in Bunkers

Years later- Cameron still says it was the right thing to do , as ok we no longer have a UK but the Tory party lives on

The ERG look for the Bunker to be divided

4 hours ago, cambiebud said:

Online petition to revoke article 50 now at 2.75 million and rising. But May still says leaving is the will of the people.

But she is right.

17.4 million voted to Leave. That's considerably more than 2.75 million. Not even in the same league.

Am I being whooshed here? :D

Edited by oaksoft