Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

38 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

....well has NS brought the country to what is regularly described as a "state of emergency" - no that's down to TM & JC!

I mention Scotland's Future because it was a real document running to 650 pages outlining economic plans for an Independent Scotland not as you claimed "neverland" - and certainly not something that could be printed on the side of a bus (£350M a week for the NHS) and technically wasn't even correct. :rolleyes:

I have avoided the "big pharma" thread so far but is Scotland significantly worse than the UK as a whole - the only way I could see an argument against NS being more "competent" than TM & JC,  what I actually claimed, being valid.

In his world, if it doesn't appear on an ill-conceived, poorly resourced, paranoid, alarmist and near-illiterate conspiracy theory website then it's not real.

To think that someone would comment so freely on the independence referendum and not know what the title of the white paper was, and is actually unaware that this thing the SNP gave a name to,, debated on and became the core subject matter of the indyref debate actually exists is laughable.

His next move might be to egg a brexiter and shout "respect the vote" as he is huckled.

Guest TPAFKATS
Meanwhile
A brexiter dullard fails to absorb the irony of him using freedom of meovement as a tool to try and get rid of freedom of movement

Darren Grimes-Dullard
He also fails to see the difference between people crossing the Swiss Italian border and goods crossing it.

Guest TPAFKATS
So we leaving on Friday or what ??

Default position ' in law' seemingly was that we're out on Friday.

Thought the law was the law, have I missed something, was there a hyper speed current law revocation ?

Jeez, we cold become illegal soon

Would that make UK citizens more, or less, "illegal" than the "illegals" some wish to keep out by voting for brexit? [emoji848]

20 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

So we leaving on Friday or what ??

Default position ' in law' seemingly was that we're out on Friday.

Thought the law was the law, have I missed something, was there a hyper speed current law revocation ?

Jeez, we cold become illegal soon

Na, EU law takes precedence over domestic law - our law is still to catch up.

On 3/26/2019 at 8:54 AM, Bud the Baker said:

....well has NS brought the country to what is regularly described as a "state of emergency" - no that's down to TM & JC!

I mention Scotland's Future because it was a real document running to 650 pages outlining economic plans for an Independent Scotland not as you claimed "neverland" - and certainly not something that could be printed on the side of a bus (£350M a week for the NHS) and technically wasn't even correct. :rolleyes:

I have avoided the "big pharma" thread so far but is Scotland significantly worse than the UK as a whole - the only way I could see an argument against NS being more "competent" than TM & JC,  what I actually claimed, being valid.

The state of emergency is fear mongering propaganda as the government in Westminster show a lack of leadership.  .

As for Sturgeon.  .in 2011 whilst she was the wee health secretary she introduced free prescriptions. Her spin on that one was that " prescription charges were a tax on the sick" , ludicrous.  The cost at the time was 57 million GDP , which not suprisingly has increased year on year as wee Sturgeons policy manged to get more of the population on pharmaceuticals. Fortunately,  the BMA in Scotland are now campaigning to reverse the policy but in the meantime there is a growing dependence.  .

The widespread use of mind altering psychotropics in this country is staggering.  These are chemicals that come in a wee box with a leaflet, with very small print that describes possible side effects including homocidal tendencies and suicidal tendencies and actual psychosis.  Then people wonder why you get incidents like what recently happened on Bute. 

Scotland also has the highest use , per capita , of cocaine on the planet.  I haven't heard of wee Sturgeon doing anything to tackle that . .

Guest TPAFKATS
The state of emergency is fear mongering propaganda as the government in Westminster show a lack of leadership.  .
As for Sturgeon.  .in 2011 whilst she was the wee health secretary she introduced free prescriptions. Her spin on that one was that " prescription charges were a tax on the sick" , ludicrous.  The cost at the time was 57 million GDP , which not suprisingly has increased year on year as wee Sturgeons policy manged to get more of the population on pharmaceuticals. Fortunately,  the BMA in Scotland are now campaigning to reverse the policy but in the meantime there is a growing dependence.  .
The widespread use of mind altering psychotropics in this country is staggering.  These are chemicals that come in a wee box with a leaflet, with very small print that describes possible side effects including homocidal tendencies and suicidal tendencies and actual psychosis.  Then people wonder why you get incidents like what recently happened on Bute. 
Scotland also has the highest use , per capita , of cocaine on the planet.  I haven't heard of wee Sturgeon doing anything to tackle that . .
With respect if you are going to blame the Scottish government for a higher %age of folk here being on mind altering prescription medicines than elsewhere in UK due to free prescriptions then there needs to be evidence to back that up.
What you ate saying alludes to GPs prescribing these more in Scotland because there is no charge to the patient, yet at the same time the body that represents GPs, the BMA, are campaigning to charge for these prescriptions.
That would seem to be more about the BMA being in the pocket of big pharma, but I don't have the evidence to back that up [emoji6]

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

You have completely lost the plot. :blink:

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

WTf**king F

I have read some drivel on here over the years but this tops them all by a country mile. - is anyone really that gullible or paranoid that they would come up with or believe that the Scottish Govt scrapped prescription charges to get the population hooked on "psychotropic" drugs. Staggering simply staggering. 

Edited by Ayrshire Saints