Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

The state of emergency is fear mongering propaganda as the government in Westminster show a lack of leadership.  .

As for Sturgeon.  .in 2011 whilst she was the wee health secretary she introduced free prescriptions. Her spin on that one was that " prescription charges were a tax on the sick" , ludicrous.  The cost at the time was 57 million GDP , which not suprisingly has increased year on year as wee Sturgeons policy manged to get more of the population on pharmaceuticals. Fortunately,  the BMA in Scotland are now campaigning to reverse the policy but in the meantime there is a growing dependence.  .

The widespread use of mind altering psychotropics in this country is staggering.  These are chemicals that come in a wee box with a leaflet, with very small print that describes possible side effects including homocidal tendencies and suicidal tendencies and actual psychosis.  Then people wonder why you get incidents like what recently happened on Bute. 

Scotland also has the highest use , per capita , of cocaine on the planet.  I haven't heard of wee Sturgeon doing anything to tackle that . .

you need to lay off the psychotropics, just for a while.

It beggars belief that a conspiracy theorist should accuse others of fear mongering

Yesterday we got a flyer through the door from our MP -  IDS, the right wing Brexit basturt.

Today we received one from the Labour  candidate.

It looks like THEY are preparing for an election...  but they haven't quite got round to letting us voters know.

WTf**king F
I have read some drivel on here over the years but this tops them all by a country mile. - is anyone really that gullible or paranoid that they would come up with or believe that the Scottish Govt scrapped prescription charges to get the population hooked on "psychotropic" drugs. Staggering simply staggering. 

That isn’t what he said :1eye

Don't know why BBC this afternoon are reporting as if it is big news that the SNP have said they could back an agreement if they get Customs Union and Single Market. SNP have been saying it for over 2 years.  

Have the media just noticed it now? 

On 3/28/2019 at 12:22 PM, oaksoft said:

You have completely lost the plot. :blink:

You were found out , as l mentioned before , when you advocated the drugging of young children. 

More recently,  you mentioned that you think man is an animal , a falsehood peddled by psychiatry which makes me wonder - is the pseudo science of psychiatry what you actually practice? 

On 3/28/2019 at 10:15 AM, TPAFKATS said:

With respect if you are going to blame the Scottish government for a higher %age of folk here being on mind altering prescription medicines than elsewhere in UK due to free prescriptions then there needs to be evidence to back that up.
What you ate saying alludes to GPs prescribing these more in Scotland because there is no charge to the patient, yet at the same time the body that represents GPs, the BMA, are campaigning to charge for these prescriptions.
That would seem to be more about the BMA being in the pocket of big pharma, but I don't have the evidence to back that up emoji6.png

The point is that , l'm quite sure that Sturgeon knew that removing prescription charges would encourage people to be medicated. The cost is now a huge part of the NHS budget and that is why the BMA have moved against it , Tony. 

As far as kids are concerned there are now kids being medicated for being kids basically. What in our day was regarded as being a bit naughty , now gets a psychiatric label put on it and then gets medicated. Sturgeon has allowed that to happen by the looks. .

Scotland was once a land of thought , learning and inovation.  If we are to be truly independent we need to rediscover those traits as well as having more entrepreneurs.  Drugging the people of the future isnae going to do that.  

Edited by saintnextlifetime

12 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Flute band marching outside Parliament at the 'Leave Means Leave' protests!!  haaaaaaaaa!!  Couldnae make it up! 

I am a remainer however lets say Remain won and we then looked like Leaving I would be playing more than a flute

Guest TPAFKATS
Flute band marching outside Parliament at the 'Leave Means Leave' protests!!  haaaaaaaaa!!  Couldnae make it up! 
Musselburgh True Defenders
Most onlookers will only see red white and blue and not realise what they stand for.

Black shirts marching around outside Palace of Westminster is never a good look.

The flute band was going round and round in ever-decreasing circles... and I believe they were Scots (from Musselburgh).

Makes ye proud, eh?  ::rolleyes:

I kinda hoped we’d get to this place... which is not quite remaining, (not yet) but it means that there might be some honesty about what repercussions come along with Brexiting, now.

now that people have a better idea about what shit hits the fan if we choose to continue down Brexit alley (and there’s already been a slew of shit hitting us with businesses departing, the £ dropping in value - so incoming food and medicines are dearer etc...), then it can be an honest, untainted decision made by punters.

trying to save the Tory party from eating itself has been a costly, frustrating pointless exercise.

Edited by antrin

You were found out , as l mentioned before , when you advocated the drugging of young children. 

More recently,  you mentioned that you think man is an animal , a falsehood peddled by psychiatry which makes me wonder - is the pseudo science of psychiatry what you actually practice? 

You are making about as much sense as IOBS tonight and that's never a good thing.

Is it a full moon tonight or are you starting Beer Night a few hours early too?

The point is that , l'm quite sure that Sturgeon knew that removing prescription charges would encourage people to be medicated.

Riiiiiight :lol:

Is there a conspiracy theory out there that you won't swallow hook, line and sinke?

I personally love this one above but my absolute favourite is the idea that saying humans are "animals" is a conspiracy propagated by the Psychiatry profession. Honestly, that made my sides hurt. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Riiiiiight :lol:

Is there a conspiracy theory out there that you won't swallow hook, line and sinke?

I personally love this one above but my absolute favourite is the idea that saying humans are "animals" is a conspiracy propagated by the Psychiatry profession. Honestly, that made my sides hurt. :lol:

Wow , you really are quite ignorant . You clearly don't know that psychiatry actually says man is animal and you only a few short days ago said it too . It's not hidden. 

By saying man is animal it makes it easier for them to ECT a patient 

The fact that earlier you agreed to the drugging  of young children with psychotropics,  in my opinion makes you animal too and quite an imature one at that 

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You are making about as much sense as IOBS tonight and that's never a good thing.

Is it a full moon tonight or are you starting Beer Night a few hours early too?

Ah that sounds like l hit a nerve. I guess that post was just a wee bit too much reality on a Friday evening or is it memory loss on your part?

Wow , you really are quite ignorant . You clearly don't know that psychiatry actually says man is animal and you only a few short days ago said it too . It's not hidden. 

By saying man is animal it makes it easier for them to ECT a patient 

The fact that earlier you agreed to the drugging  of young children with psychotropics,  in my opinion makes you animal too and quite an imature one at that 

All humans are animals bud.

Ah that sounds like l hit a nerve. I guess that post was just a wee bit too much reality on a Friday evening or is it memory loss on your part?

No but your behaviour on here over the last few days has been odd and seriously unsettling.

Do you have anyone near you who can pop in and check you are OK?