Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, smcc said:

As the saying goes "the devil is in the detail".

I understand that totally, as this was only "agreed" today there will be plenty to pour over in the coming days/weeks/months but it's better than a no deal.

As I've said, I personally didn't want to leave but that's democracy for ya, isn't it. 

3 hours ago, billyg said:

No access to the EU Court of human rights 

It is a sham anyway , they have already taken away your inalienable human rights right across the planet under the guise that we are facing ' the deadliest disease known to man'. Where was your Court of Human rights when that happened or UNESCO for that matter??

Meanwhile more and more experts prove that masks and locking citizens up in their own homes does nothing but make them more fearful and lonely. .

25 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

It is a sham anyway , they have already taken away your inalienable human rights right across the planet under the guise that we are facing ' the deadliest disease known to man'. Where was your Court of Human rights when that happened or UNESCO for that matter??

Meanwhile more and more experts prove that masks and locking citizens up in their own homes does nothing but make them more fearful and lonely. .

Yeah , I was wondering if this will affect the "Bosman Ruling" in transfers , as that is only EU wide. 

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Have you been locked in?

Isn't that called "sectioning" and is for your own good?

You must be running out of tin foil at this time of year? :1eye

Nic Sturge-un is clearly raging that a trade deal has been done

Seeded potatoes 😂

As a remainer, I take offence to the tinpot fascist dictator using my vote to claim that Scotland is being taken out of the EU against my will.

I’d rather stay in the U.K. than stay in the EU

And the reality is, less than 40% of the Scottish electorate voted to remain.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yeah and politicians don't push an extreme idea in order to slip in something softer later on - the state pension is not safe under the current Tory government.

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Ah, the inevitable no argument post! :byebye

After your usual cowardly "no answer" post, which is your trademark

Hiding behind mibbies and could be's. :byebye

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

100% 👍

1 hour ago, smcc said:

As the saying goes "the devil is in the detail".

And how!  The Chump of the Remove got what he wanted - a last minute deal that will receive little or no democratic scrutiny so he can continue to bluff and bluster about how great a deal it is and how he is going to make the "UK great again".  Ring any bells for anyone.  When the various sectors of the economy realise what is in the fine print and start to ask very awkward questions he might just take the Chiltern Hundreds and bugger off to to a cushy life being protected (morally and financially) by those right wing idealists who funded and championed him for the last ten years, the dodgy Russians included.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Yeah and politicians don't push an extreme idea in order to slip in something softer later on - the state pension is not safe under the current Tory government.

Considering the hundreds of £ billions being wasted in a vain attempt to prolong the lives of terminally ill folk in their 80s for a couple of extra months (killing thousands of younger folk in the process), it’s pretty clear that governments the world over will do anything whatsoever to keep the middle class elderly happy. 

At the expense of the working class and the youth.

1 minute ago, Sue Denim said:

Considering the hundreds of £ billions being wasted in a vain attempt to prolong the lives of terminally ill folk in their 80s for a couple of extra months (killing thousands of younger folk in the process), it’s pretty clear that governments the world over will do anything whatsoever to keep the middle class elderly happy. 

At the expense of the working class and the youth.

You worked out how to cross a road safely yet, you stupid cunt? :lol:

3 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

And how!  The Chump of the Remove got what he wanted - a last minute deal that will receive little or no democratic scrutiny so he can continue to bluff and bluster about how great a deal it is and how he is going to make the "UK great again".  Ring any bells for anyone.  When the various sectors of the economy realise what is in the fine print and start to ask very awkward questions he might just take the Chiltern Hundreds and bugger off to to a cushy life being protected (morally and financially) by those right wing idealists who funded and championed him for the last ten years, the dodgy Russians included.

100% agree again.

What I find incredible though is how the middle class left disbelieve anything the idiot tells them. Except when it comes to covid.

Then again, his covid crimes are being carried out against the working class.

The last people the bourgeois middle class left care about are the working class!

Seeded potatoes [emoji23]
As a remainer, I take offence to the tinpot fascist dictator using my vote to claim that Scotland is being taken out of the EU against my will.

And less than 50% of the Scottish electorate voted to remain in the UK at the indyref - what's your point?

You can only count the votes cast - unless you are Donald Trump, then you count some of them and not others.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

And less than 50% of the Scottish electorate voted to remain in the UK at the indyref - what's your point?

You can only count the votes cast - unless you are Donald Trump, then you count some of them and not others.

We all know Trump won. 😉

Edited by Sue Denim

12 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

Seeded potatoes 😂

Yes, and less than 39% of the English electorate voted to leave! And it's seed potatoes; you are obviously not a gardened.

20 hours ago, antrin said:

We can no longer use our EHIC cards for free in Europe. 

Looks like the EHICs will be useable till their expiry dates.

And perhaps they will work out a replacement system.

That's what I call a clean BREXIT in which we can "do our own thing" - just in a more unnecessarily complicated way.

Thank you, Buffoon!