Brexit Negotiations

Bud the Baker

On 4/3/2019 at 7:43 AM, oaksoft said:

So you don't trust the BBC, the NHS, the entire body of hundreds of years of peer reviewed scientific literature or any medical doctor but you will instantly believe and quote any number of Waynes World-esque websites run by conspiracy crazies with no credentials? :lol:

. .and you my dear psuedo scientist are still unable to do your own research . What happened to your 'bail out' ? Did your compulsions simply  ,take over. .

12 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Gosh , did someone upset you. .

i still think Bluto is a better pedant. .

So hang on. You spend pages and pages discrediting real scientists as part of the global conspiracy.

But now you have found a couple who say things you like and without any embarassment start using them as credible sources. :lol:

If there is a better example of confirmation bias, I've yet to see it.

12 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

. .and you my dear psuedo scientist are still unable to do your own research . What happened to your 'bail out' ? Did your compulsions simply  ,take over. .

You know, the thing is that you might well have a point about all this. Nobody on here has ever defended Pharma companies to my recollection. Far from it TBF, I think all pharma research should be publicly owned and not-for-profit for example (had you bothered to even ask). Unfortunately, you put your point across as though you are totally unhinged and on the verge of a complete breakdown and hundreds of years of experience tells humans that when a person appears to be howling at the moon, they are best locked up for the safety of everyone else.

The only person fighting you is yourself.

Whatever debate needs to be had about all of this, you certainly should not form any part of it.

Edited by oaksoft

18 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

So the latest from TM is an extension to of the leaving date to June 30, meaning we hold an election for the new EuroParliament which does not sit till July 2 - we really are down the hole and through the looking glass.

217180_600.jpg

Next up EU elections followed by a general election , followed by a people's vote. Zzzz ! 

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

So hang on. You spend pages and pages discrediting real scientists as part of the global conspiracy.

But now you have found a couple who say things you like and without any embarassment start using them as credible sources. :lol:

If there is a better example of confirmation bias, I've yet to see it.

It's called having the ability to differentiate , you should try it sometimes instead of your usual assosiative thinking you employ to try and make others wrong.

You also continue to be obsessed with something you call "the global conspiracy" , what is that exactly , pray tell?

Bias ? You clearly don't have any idea what that is. .

On 4/3/2019 at 7:43 AM, oaksoft said:

So you don't trust the BBC, the NHS, the entire body of hundreds of years of peer reviewed scientific literature or any medical doctor but you will instantly believe and quote any number of Waynes World-esque websites run by conspiracy crazies with no credentials? :lol:

Oh sorry , is now a crime not to believe everything said on the BBC ? Are we suddenly living in Soviet Russia . I really do think you are a psychiatrist , you certainly haven't denied it. .

About time for your evening fix Herr doktuer. .

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You know, the thing is that you might well have a point about all this. Nobody on here has ever defended Pharma companies to my recollection. Far from it TBF, I think all pharma research should be publicly owned and not-for-profit for example (had you bothered to even ask). Unfortunately, you put your point across as though you are totally unhinged and on the verge of a complete breakdown and hundreds of years of experience tells humans that when a person appears to be howling at the moon, they are best locked up for the safety of everyone else.

The only person fighting you is yourself.

Whatever debate needs to be had about all of this, you certainly should not form any part of it.

Your sanctimonious drivel really knows no bounds . Ask you ? Have you any idea how creepy you sound sometimes ?

Edited by saintnextlifetime

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

This is what Brexit has brought us to - being patronised by countries like Afghanistan, Venezuela and although they're not in the article below Iran! :eek: 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/06/a-shambles-on-which-the-sun-never-sets-how-the-world-sees-brexit 

I'm not sure we should be worrying too much about what second rate journalists from other countries think of us.

Barnier getting tough! :boxing

If the UK were to leave the EU without a deal, let me be very, very clear. We would not discuss anything with the UK until there is an agreement for Ireland and Northern Ireland, as well as for citizens’ rights and the financial settlement.

These are the three issues covered by the withdrawal agreement. So, in other words, Barnier is saying that even if the UK were to leave without signing the withdrawal agreement, it would have to do so in future if it ever wanted a trade deal with the EU.