The Richest Scot In The Empire Tonight

59 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is not your call. Maybe you should concentrate on your own family and leave me to worry about mine.

The REAL problem with your perspective, oaky, is that the guys and gals who work their arses off for buttons on what you would term menial, less-worthy labours... (because those are the tasks eminently suitable to the arbitrary skills with which nature has endowed them)... have no excess wealth to pass on to THEIR descendants.

So babies are born already with a head start on their equals at that age.  And so it goes - greed begets greed.

And yet...

Those babies and you too,  rejoice in, relish and exploit the delights of an advanced society in which transport systems have been built, as well as magnificent buildings, energy supplies, entertainment, and easily accessible food purchased in serviced stores without growing your own  - and all this supplied... provided for... by the labour of others who you choose to ignore or dismiss - while you 'worry about your own children'.

I'll probably choose to eat yours, first.  :)

...if that's your sincere attitude towards the rest of humanity.

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

The REAL problem with your perspective, oaky, is that the guys and gals who work their arses off for buttons on what you would term menial, less-worthy labours... (because those are the tasks eminently suitable to the arbitrary skills with which nature has endowed them)... have no excess wealth to pass on to THEIR descendants.

So babies are born already with a head start on their equals at that age.  And so it goes - greed begets greed.

And yet...

Those babies and you too,  rejoice in, relish and exploit the delights of an advanced society in which transport systems have been built, as well as magnificent buildings, energy supplies, entertainment, and easily accessible food purchased in serviced stores without growing your own  - and all this supplied... provided for... by the labour of others who you choose to ignore or dismiss - while you 'worry about your own children'.

I'll probably choose to eat yours, first.  :)

...if that's your sincere attitude towards the rest of humanity.

Boo fecking hoo.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

I knew what you meant, just love going on about how good the wine I'm drinking is...and keeping us away from coconut dugs and white dug shite by changing the subject again.

Bollox, that's twice I've mentioned them now, not doing a good job, am I...

:(

Same shite job as you did trying to promote the Stewart wannabes who lucked out marrying into a quality Paisley family....  :rolleyes:

This evening, I've had some pints of McMullens AK and am now enjoying a bottle of Dorset Badgers beer - peachy flavoured, Golden Glory.

Same shite job as you did trying to promote the Stewart wannabes who lucked out marrying into a quality Paisley family....  :rolleyes:
This evening, I've had some pints of McMullens AK and am now enjoying a bottle of Dorset Badgers beer - peachy flavoured, Golden Glory.

Too many pints of McMulluns, I'd guess, judging by the "Stewart wannabes" comment.

:)

Just now, faraway saint said:

Oh, sorry..................I'm rich, you're no, not my fault. :lol:

Ding ding, fares please. :rolleyes:

Wow.

You've raised your game, there.  Contributing nothing to the discussion, but.... only two lines and only two emoticons.

Well done you.

I was defending what some (such as oaky) would deem ' wee irrelevant wee jobbies' like you who scrabble to keep a job, against oaksoft but you wouldn't get that, would you?...

I'll ignore your doubtless oncoming flood of irrelevant emoticons and irrelevance if you don't mind. 

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

Wow.

You've raised your game, there.  Contributing nothing to the discussion, but.... only two lines and only two emoticons.

Well done you.

I was defending what some (such as oaky) would deem ' wee irrelevant wee jobbies' like you who scrabble to keep a job, against oaksoft but you wouldn't get that, would you?...

I'll ignore your doubtless oncoming flood of irrelevant emoticons and irrelevance if you don't mind. 

Feeling dirty again?

Your sanctimonious drivel really is amusing.

You wander around the forum contributing next to feck all, and believe you are something better than the bottom feeder you are.

Ding ding, and on the left is ....................:lol:

5 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

You're a leftie yet you vote for a right wing party?

SNP have been more left than labour unless your are going back to the 70's when one was too young to vote. Salmond & Surgen have taken tbe SNP in the direction most Scots vote left ya daftie. 

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

SNP have been more left than labour unless your are going back to the 70's when one was too young to vote. Salmond & Surgen have taken tbe SNP in the direction most Scots vote left ya daftie. 

Sturgeon has almost derailed the Party . .but not by being left of centre. .

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Council tax freeze, free tuition fees, scrapping toll bridge fees, free prescriptions.

These are all transfers from the poor to the rich.

Throw in the xenophobic nationalism and you have a proper right wing party. :D

On 6/29/2017 at 5:25 PM, Bud the Baker said:

My pies are very good but I always use leftovers - I particularly like to dice the meat and cook with onions, nuts (ground cashews and pistachios), garlic and ginger and whatever other vegetables are in the kitchen, although I do tend to cheat by using condensed cream of mushroom soup to keep it moist. Cooked thoroughly and then put into a baking dish with a puff pastry topping - yum, yum! 

Why did the bakers hands smell?

Spoiler

He was kneading a shite

1 hour ago, mcdowell76 said:

Council tax freeze, free tuition fees, scrapping toll bridge fees, free prescriptions.

Throw in the xenophobic nationalism and you have a proper right wing party. :D

At least I Iike your humour Andy. So in your humble opinion are we going to win the league and are you going to come back more often meaning  games ? 

Ooops.

nor me - yours, in the post afore it.... [emoji14]

You mean where I wrote "McMulluns" instead of "McMullens" like you'd written? That apostrophe?

You can see where that's going, can't you?

:)

You're a leftie yet you vote for a right wing party?

Throw in the xenophobic nationalism and you have a proper right wing party. [emoji3]

Is nowhere safe?

#thichasfcuk