Rory Loy

12 minutes ago, shull said:

He fell down  a few times today without being touched which could have led to our players getting booked for no reason.

I don't remember any occasion when Loy dived today. Nor do i recall him gaining any sort of reputation amongst any group of fans for diving. I think this is all in your head, shull.

I do, however, remember two brain dead morons abusing the guy who scored the goal which guaranteed survival last season. Without him, we could have been playing Albion rovers today. Some people have very short memories. 

12 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I don't remember any occasion when Loy dived today. Nor do i recall him gaining any sort of reputation amongst any group of fans for diving. I think this is all in your head, shull.

I do, however, remember two brain dead morons abusing the guy who scored the goal which guaranteed survival last season. Without him, we could have been playing Albion rovers today. Some people have very short memories. 

Three, if you count our online contributor this evening.

I saw a professional football player cheating today.
Falling down when nobody was near him.
He did the same last season while wearing a St Mirren Strip.
Good player or not, he is a disgrace to the Beautiful Game.
I hate diving cheats.
Isma was an arsehole also when he dived for a penalty v Celtic in 2013.

But you cheered the goal [emoji108]

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Opinions are fine.

It is bleating incessantly like a wean that requires you to grow up.

Loy took a sore one and was badly injured. Didn't dive. Deserves respect rather than abuse.

Rory was bleating incessantly at the ref today , like his other Bairn mates. f**k him !

Loy is an arsehole.
Diving fecking cheat.
No wonder he hurt himself. Falling down for no reason at every opportunity.
CNUT

Sutton went down outside the Falkirk box to win a free kick in the second half, no one touched him.
I don't see anything about that being mentioned.
It happens in every game and with every team.

Sutton went down outside the Falkirk box to win a free kick in the second half, no one touched him.

I agree with your point 100%, however Falkirk are particularly 'streetwise' shall we say, they dive a lot and are very savvy, their time wasting antics after their goal (in the first ten minutes of the game), were shocking, the certainly stopped it after our second goal.

So glad we beat them yesterday!!

I agree with your point 100%, however Falkirk are particularly 'streetwise' shall we say, they dive a lot and are very savvy, their time wasting antics after their goal (in the first ten minutes of the game), were shocking, the certainly stopped it after our second goal.

So glad we beat them yesterday!!

I agree, Livingston did likewise a few weeks ago with regards to time wasting. It's not nice to see and maybe something that the officials need to take action on? There are teams (like Falkirk) that are good at it and Houston has his players pushing the threshold of what is FairPlay and what constitutes cheating. The ten minutes you mentioned, correct. However, after going a goal up Falkirk did everything in the book to ensure they frustrated Saints and not to let us back into the game. I believe that backfired on them as they were on top and could have killed the game in the opening twenty minutes, if they had focused on their game rather than stopping us play.

Prediction...

"Sutton is an (insert adjective of choice) too then" © Sh

Sutton used his experience to gain us an advantage.

There was actually minimal contact but he drew it and earned the free kick.

I have no problem with that.

I agree, Livingston did likewise a few weeks ago with regards to time wasting. It's not nice to see and maybe something that the officials need to take action on? There are teams (like Falkirk) that are good at it and Houston has his players pushing the threshold of what is FairPlay and what constitutes cheating. The ten minutes you mentioned, correct. However, after going a goal up Falkirk did everything in the book to ensure they frustrated Saints and not to let us back into the game. I believe that backfired on them as they were on top and could have killed the game in the opening twenty minutes, if they had focused on their game rather than stopping us play.

Very true, they could have sunk us in that first 20 / 25 minute spell. I really don't think they (Falkirk) can help themselves with their antics.

Very true, they could have sunk us in that first 20 / 25 minute spell. I really don't think they (Falkirk) can help themselves with their antics.

I may well hate them for it... But in a strange way I respect them for being so streetwise and well coached.

Much as I hope we never resort to their antics, winning teams have an edge that we have lacked till now.

We squared up to the bully yesterday and that excited me all the more!

A wee bit of rose-tinted glasses this morning. Stelios did spend a lot of time rolling about after the elbow in the face; Sutton did go down easily and we took forever to get the ball back and take  throw-ins when we were 3-1 up and they still had 11 men on the park. Just sayin :)

A wee bit of rose-tinted glasses this morning. Stelios did spend a lot of time rolling about after the elbow in the face; Sutton did go down easily and we took forever to get the ball back and take  throw-ins when we were 3-1 up and they still had 11 men on the park. Just sayin [emoji4]

Fair point indeed, we were not daft either yesterday when it came down to it, I guess with Falkirk is that its something they've been at for seasons and the lad Hippolyte was shocking for it when he played at Livi.

1 hour ago, Russian Saint said:

I never seen him. If true, he is an arsehole cheat also and better pack it in or feck off. 

20 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Prediction...

Not experience. 

Cheating, just like Loy did last Season while wearing Saints Kit. 

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I may well hate them for it... But in a strange way I respect them for being so streetwise and well coached.

Much as I hope we never resort to their antics, winning teams have an edge that we have lacked till now.

We squared up to the bully yesterday and that excited me all the more!

EK dude condones cheating. 

21 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Prediction...

Aye - drawing fouls isn't cheating in my book. Diving is, it that's an entirely different thing.

Loy was very effective in drawing fouls for us last season, and we benefited from plenty of dead ball opportunities as a result. Few complained then.