Lewis Morrison

A faint whiff of attitude issues in some media snippets I've stumbled across, but he's a young enough lad to be optimistic that, if true, that can be addressed with the right coaching.

ETA - not just indulging in tittle tattle for the sake of it, BTW. The lad's own tweet about signing on with Saints makes reference to 'proving some people wrong'. Let's hope that drives him on to be a success for us.

Edited by Drew

2 hours ago, Drew said:

A faint whiff of attitude issues in some media snippets I've stumbled across, but he's a young enough lad to be optimistic that, if true, that can be addressed with the right coaching.

ETA - not just indulging in tittle tattle for the sake of it, BTW. The lad's own tweet about signing on with Saints makes reference to 'proving some people wrong'. Let's hope that drives him on to be a success for us.

Never mind Tweets. Does he, or does he not, have full-sleeve tattoos. I demand at least one full-sleeve from any signing.