Farewell Bradley Lowery

pozbaird

[emoji853] Poor wee soul , like many I've been keeping up with the wee mans plight & as a parent like most of you on here I'd be devastated if any of my kids passed away.

Of course people that are not parents can feel equally as sad.

We get crap strip & poor website threads, but they pale into insignificance against the things that put life in perspective, family , kids & people are what matters and we should never lose sight of that.

RIP little guy x

A terrible shame for the little fella and his family. 

Massive respect for Jermaine Defo for the way he got involve. 

I hope the other little fella in the north east, Frankie Sherwood, can win his battle that sadly Bradley lost. 2 heartbreaking stories.

These 2 kids really brought the cities together.

"United by cancer" 

Was Bradley's funeral yesterday and people were asked to wear footy shirts and donate £1 to the foundation set up in his name. Was great to see how well supported this was across the north east of England. My office got fully behind it from management to the rest of the staff. Received many compliments about how good our black top from last year looked and it certainly wasn't anything to do with the 'model'.

My sons stepdaughter , Layla , is going through the exact same illness "neuroblastoma" at the moment at the age of three. There is/has been a lot of fundraising going on , there was an Old Firm old crocks match in Renfrew last week with Frank McAvennie having a St Mirren supporters only photo session , and local man David Wallace ran a half marathon on her behalf , there is also a just giving page on facebook as Scott and Louise attempt to raise enough to get Layla to America for the right treatment that could save her life. She has had 8 sessions of Chemotherapy so far , and she's bald and proud of it and taking it in her stride ! She's the wee girl on the TV Child cancer ads ! :(:wub: