Mixing Of Family Stand

I think she sat at the front of W3 for the TNS cup game last season, that's the first time I've been anywhere near her. At one point the steward supervisor had to tell her to belt up such was the level of vitriol - I really feel for anyone sitting close to that all season.

7 minutes ago, Miss Saint said:

How long have they sat there cos last night is the first I've ever heard them

Hopefully that is the last time. I am in W3 and we could all hear her plainly enough. Thought everyone in the stadium could hear her. Believe there are a couple of spare seats near the drummer that she could use.

4 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Not sure they used to be in W3 but think they got a ban. I was at a cup game & didn't have my own seat, they were behind me in W4 for that game.

I've been in W4 since ground opened and I have never heard them. It was quieter last night obv and there was a season I missed quite a few games but I doubt they are regulars in the section as I would have heard someone talking about them. Hopefully they just visiting!

4 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I sit in W4 and I've never heard a woman swearing and shouting

:blink:

Maybe its a frequency thing. Perhaps your ears don't pick up the high pitch screeching. That can be the only explanation.

I've been in W4 since ground opened and I have never heard them. It was quieter last night obv and there was a season I missed quite a few games but I doubt they are regulars in the section as I would have heard someone talking about them. Hopefully they just visiting!

Maybe they don't attend as much now then coz you wouldn't miss them.

Just now, ged62 said:

Maybe they don't attend as much now then coz you wouldn't miss them.

DEFO. Half the time I was more bewildered at why they were so damn angry - like aye bad decision, foul you have a wee shout and rant but they just go on and on screeching - only dugs could feckin hear!

DEFO. Half the time I was more bewildered at why they were so damn angry - like aye bad decision, foul you have a wee shout and rant but they just go on and on screeching - only dugs could feckin hear!

[emoji23][emoji23]
Not funny really.

14 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Not sure they used to be in W3 but think they got a ban. I was at a cup game & didn't have my own seat, they were behind me in W4 for that game.

I've been in W3 since the stadium opened and have never encountered them in there. Fingers crossed I don't ever.

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png
Not funny really.

Nah I did have a laugh at a few of the shouts to them but after a while it was just aw ffs shut up. Really hope they nowhere near the rest of the season. My next game is Falkirk so hopefully they've moved on by then.

There is a lady who sits near the Dugout who squeals every match when the Saints Team is getting read out.

I hear her from The Family Stand.

It's actually quite entertaining.

1 minute ago, shull said:

There is a lady who sits near the Dugout who squeals every match when the Saints Team is getting read out.

Ye can actually hear her sometimes in the West Stand. She is amusing tho and short lived!

Nah I did have a laugh at a few of the shouts to them but after a while it was just aw ffs shut up. Really hope they nowhere near the rest of the season. My next game is Falkirk so hopefully they've moved on by then.

TBH they spoil the game for you it's the constant shouting & swearing. Shouting & swearing doesn't bother me but not for the full game.

1 minute ago, shull said:

She does that after every player's name is read out. Harmless in comparison to this character.

1 minute ago, ged62 said:

TBH they spoil the game for you it's the constant shouting & swearing. Shouting & swearing doesn't bother me but not for the full game.

That was my first experience of them and at first It was well no even funny more a WOW. It grated on me the whole game, I did shout (tho not as loudly as them) at one point oh ffs shut up , followed by - 'there is a reason wuman don't shout at the fitba and you're it'   If a fellow wuman thinks you are screechy then you are toooo screechy!!! Mibbe the guys made them oot better cos they used to listening to screechy females at home hehe

That was my first experience of them and at first It was well no even funny more a WOW. It grated on me the whole game, I did shout (tho not as loudly as them) at one point oh ffs shut up , followed by - 'there is a reason wuman don't shout at the fitba and you're it'   If a fellow wuman thinks you are screechy then you are toooo screechy!!! Mibbe the guys made them oot better cos they used to listening to screechy females at home hehe

[emoji23][emoji23]

So we hit 1000 season tickets in the west stand. Result, away fans in the family stand.

What a stupid f**king idea. 

Use the away stand for away fans for these shitty cup games. If a small attendance is anticipated then we should close the family stand giving regulars in there a choice of 2 stands. 

Is it that difficult?

5 minutes ago, davidg said:

So we hit 1000 season tickets in the west stand. Result, away fans in the family stand.

What a stupid f**king idea. 

Use the away stand for away fans for these shitty cup games. If a small attendance is anticipated then we should close the family stand giving regulars in there a choice of 2 stands. 

Is it that difficult?

Then you put the kids in with our shouty sweary fans :lol:

Away fans - Away stand it's that simple