Partick V St Mirren 22/7/17

I'm worried. Ross got it so right towards the end of last season but so far we look worse than some of Tommy Craig's teams. Why drop Samson? Why play Whyte? Why no Stelios? Why is Sutton being frozen out? Why play a 4-1-4-1? Why does McGinn look like a shadow of the player he was last year? Why (as it appears to me) isn't Ross taking the League Cup seriously?

Brutal.

Just now, Lizard King said:

I'm worried. Ross got it so right towards the end of last season but so far we look worse than some of Tommy Craig's teams. Why drop Samson? Why play Whyte? Why no Stelios? Why is Sutton being frozen out? Why play a 4-1-4-1? Why does McGinn look like a shadow of the player he was last year? Why (as it appears to me) isn't Ross taking the League Cup seriously?

Brutal.

Stelios is suspended.

Brutal.

According to the radio before the game Stelios is suspended. We have no other available fullbacks.

Ridiculously bad first half. Quite impressive to have so many midfielders and so little possession.

Lucky for me my sky box crashed at the 3rd goal. Unlucky for me it is now working. 1st 3 goals all lost down the right side and MacKenzie is living off of last season performance. Feel sorry for Baird since the players on both side of him are poor.

Just now, TopCat said:

Wouldn't give a single player anything resembling pass marks. However, the senior players need to get a grip and stand up.

McGinn, captain fantastic. Where is he? Has he had a touch? McKenzie's been shite too.

Last season McGinn was playing alongside the quality of Mallan and Magennis. 

We really need a quality player beside him asap.