Harry

25 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Yep, guy is an absolutely toxic attention seeker

One of only 2 guys I have on ignore

I only have him on ignore just now. There are some fandans on here (self included, no doubt) but I can tolerate most. This character's unremittingly turgid and incoherent ramblings are where the line had to be drawn, though.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Not really, its more to do with the interviews Ross states we couldnt normally afford/accomodate/be in the market for Davis if he was fit. 

By that logic. It doesn't mean the club are paying him a high salary. (Unless your weird logic means a club is able to pay more than they would normally BECAUSE a player is unfit). Quite the contrary. Due to his situation he can't demand the same remuneration therefore his salary is well within our budget. I don't understand how you could come to another conclusion.

Wait. yes I do. You have an agenda!

All signings are gambles

A fit and healthy Harry Davis we wouldn't have got near

We were willing to show a bit of faith by signing when still injured showing how much he is rated at the club

We have signed fit and healthy big named players in the past who have turned out complete duds

Or got injured in pre season and never got over the injury Dargo springs to mind

As i said all signings are gambles

i sure do get a lot of namechecks

Which, let's be honest, is exactly why you behave the way you do. I suppose being ridiculed and derided is better than not being noticed at all?

Anyway, about that video evidence..........[emoji849]

3 minutes ago, DLBud said:

Which, let's be honest, is exactly why you behave the way you do. I suppose being ridiculed and derided is better than not being noticed at all?

Anyway, about that video evidence..........emoji849.png

If you dont believe what Jack Ross says i suggest you take it up with him, he's already signed up the best Crewe Alexandria have to offer, maybe youll catch him scouting up at the Royal Alexandria?

If you dont believe what Jack Ross says i suggest you take it up with him, he's already signed up the best Crewe Alexandria have to offer, maybe youll catch him scouting up at the Royal Alexandria?

I'll keep this going for another few mjnutes only as I'm busy tonight. Jack Ross didn't say what you were claiming in the video you provided to support your assertion hat David was our top earner. You've taken a completely different statement by Jack and made a massive assumption and made a tit of yourself again.

Now you'll continue to spout shite completely ignoring he fact you're wrong or maybe you'll just stop.

I wonder which is most likely?[emoji849]

46 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

All signings are gambles

We were willing to show a bit of faith by signing when still injured showing how much he is rated at the club

We have signed fit and healthy big named players in the past who have turned out complete duds

Or got injured in pre season and never got over the injury Dargo springs to mind

Liam Boyce who has just left County and is Burton Albion's biggest signing has picked up a serious injury in a friendly and is out for the season.

Gamble indeed.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Liam Boyce who has just left County and is Burton Albion's biggest signing has picked up a serious injury in a friendly and is out for the season.

Gamble indeed.

At least Davis won't pick up an injury while playing in our first league game.

So......................................

♬♬ Cheer up, Drew. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
Like a broken leg is sad.
Other things just make you swear and swoon.
When you're waiting for our Davis,
Coming on to save us!
He'll be up and ready really soon
And
Always look on the bright side of life,    ♬♬

48 minutes ago, DLBud said:

I'll keep this going for another few mjnutes only as I'm busy tonight. Jack Ross didn't say what you were claiming in the video you provided to support your assertion hat David was our top earner. You've taken a completely different statement by Jack and made a massive assumption and made a tit of yourself again.

Now you'll continue to spout shite completely ignoring he fact you're wrong or maybe you'll just stop.

I wonder which is most likely?emoji849.png

When you get a chance to chat to Jack scouting in casualty ask what his thought process was cracking on signing Harry today whilst we have Eckersley, Magennis and Hilson out injured with the first league game this Saturday?

25 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

At least Davis won't pick up an injury while playing in our first league game.

So......................................

♬♬ Cheer up, Drew. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
Like a broken leg is sad.
Other things just make you swear and swoon.
When you're waiting for our Davis,
Coming on to save us!
He'll be up and ready really soon
And
Always look on the bright side of life,    ♬♬

Gawd 'elp us! :(

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

"Crewe Alexandria"? "Royal Alexandria"? AFAIK it's Alexandra in both cases. Alexandria is on the other side of the Clyde, near Renton!

1 minute ago, smcc said:

"Crewe Alexandria"? "Royal Alexandria"? AFAIK it's Alexandra in both cases. Alexandria is on the other side of the Clyde, near Renton!

I live in Alexandria, and can confirm that it is nowhere near Crewe, and there is little that would be described as Royal about it (apart from the pictures of German Liz in the Orange Hall).

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

All signings are gambles

Jack Ross wasn't a gamble . .oh wait. .